THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

^ does anything sensible ever show up in your posts.

How can one be a true sig and the other genreric? they're 90% the same. It essentially comes down to material preference.

Cmon son, if they weren't Lebrons, would you cop?
I mean, I like the Yankees, SLH's, Christmas's, Fire Red's, Lows and Entourages

But if not for the wacky colorways, these would sit

You think shoes can' t be worn casually unless #$%& ing wale wears them. Your opinion does not hold weight here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

^ does anything sensible ever show up in your posts.

How can one be a true sig and the other genreric? they're 90% the same. It essentially comes down to material preference.

Cmon son, if they weren't Lebrons, would you cop?
I mean, I like the Yankees, SLH's, Christmas's, Fire Red's, Lows and Entourages

But if not for the wacky colorways, these would sit

You think shoes can' t be worn casually unless #$%& ing wale wears them. Your opinion does not hold weight here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Traded my DS CDP 11's and $300... I know I traded too much, but I'm happy.
happy.gif
pimp.gif

267556_10150207517198341_751728340_7167761_6104746_n.jpg
for what south beaches are going for now, i think you did fine.  a crappy pair of CDP 11's that you probably paid retail for and $300 is a lot cheaper than what you normally would pay for them.  good trade, in my opinion...especially since you really wanted them.

happy.gif
pimp.gif

for what south beaches are going for now, i think you did fine.  a crappy pair of CDP 11's that you probably paid retail for and $300 is a lot cheaper than what you normally would pay for them.  good trade, in my opinion...especially since you really wanted them.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

happy.gif
pimp.gif

I think you came out on top if you really wanted the SBs

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

happy.gif
pimp.gif

I think you came out on top if you really wanted the SBs

Originally Posted by blakmn89

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nike-Air-Max-LeBron-VIII-8-White-Sample-1.jpg

8kidsample8-570x379.jpg

I wish these woulda came out.

u & me both. also wished maverick cw released too

Did these release in gs size I seen a kid hooping in them in a bball tourney not to long ago matter of fact there were a few of them that had them

Originally Posted by blakmn89

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nike-Air-Max-LeBron-VIII-8-White-Sample-1.jpg

8kidsample8-570x379.jpg

I wish these woulda came out.

u & me both. also wished maverick cw released too

Did these release in gs size I seen a kid hooping in them in a bball tourney not to long ago matter of fact there were a few of them that had them

Those $300 would of been wasted sooner or later and those CDP 11's were a piece of $#*% . I would of done it too.

Those $300 would of been wasted sooner or later and those CDP 11's were a piece of $#*% . I would of done it too.

happy.gif
pimp.gif
Regardless of trading too much (which I think you didn't) at the end of the day, the main thing is that you're happy. Good stuff bruh.

happy.gif
pimp.gif
Regardless of trading too much (which I think you didn't) at the end of the day, the main thing is that you're happy. Good stuff bruh.

did any NTers ever acquire the all white 7's?

i remember there was like a customs contest madee using them but never seen them plain outside of one of the female artist rockin a pair.

did any NTers ever acquire the all white 7's?

i remember there was like a customs contest madee using them but never seen them plain outside of one of the female artist rockin a pair.

My bro said that he walked in to Sheik's in SF and they had an FSR of the Sprites selling for $160(dont know why they added $10)

So for all you looking for the next SB hurry up and buy the entire stock before Nike releases them again.

Back
Top Bottom