THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

My bro said that he walked in to Sheik's in SF and they had an FSR of the Sprites selling for $160(dont know why they added $10)

So for all you looking for the next SB hurry up and buy the entire stock before Nike releases them again.

Nike Special Order is almost all out of Sprites.. size 7 - 8.5, 11.5, 12.5, 13.5 and up.

Nike Special Order is almost all out of Sprites.. size 7 - 8.5, 11.5, 12.5, 13.5 and up.

Just a heads up for LA heads, Beverly Center Shiekh has a sz 9 sprites, sz 8 entourage, and sz 8 i think all stars. House of Hoops in Beverly Center has a few pairs of SLHs on display, also V3 Dunkmans.

Just a heads up for LA heads, Beverly Center Shiekh has a sz 9 sprites, sz 8 entourage, and sz 8 i think all stars. House of Hoops in Beverly Center has a few pairs of SLHs on display, also V3 Dunkmans.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

My bro said that he walked in to Sheik's in SF and they had an FSR of the Sprites selling for $160(dont know why they added $10)

So for all you looking for the next SB hurry up and buy the entire stock before Nike releases them again.

Nike releasing them again?

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Nike releasing them again?

Originally Posted by natone

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Traded my DS CDP 11's and $300... I know I traded too much, but I'm happy.
happy.gif
pimp.gif
Regardless of trading too much (which I think you didn't) at the end of the day, the main thing is that you're happy. Good stuff bruh.
Agreed. I believe you got the better end of the trade.

Originally Posted by natone

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Traded my DS CDP 11's and $300... I know I traded too much, but I'm happy.
happy.gif
pimp.gif
Regardless of trading too much (which I think you didn't) at the end of the day, the main thing is that you're happy. Good stuff bruh.
Agreed. I believe you got the better end of the trade.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by BronLe

^ does anything sensible ever show up in your posts.

How can one be a true sig and the other genreric? they're 90% the same. It essentially comes down to material preference.

Cmon son, if they weren't Lebrons, would you cop?
I mean, I like the Yankees, SLH's, Christmas's, Fire Red's, Lows and Entourages

But if not for the wacky colorways, these would sit

You think shoes can' t be worn casually unless #$%& ing wale wears them. Your opinion does not hold weight here.
laugh.gif

Lol when I said that, I meant that's a good accurate teller, not the end all be all

Originally Posted by BronLe

^ does anything sensible ever show up in your posts.

How can one be a true sig and the other genreric? they're 90% the same. It essentially comes down to material preference.

Cmon son, if they weren't Lebrons, would you cop?
I mean, I like the Yankees, SLH's, Christmas's, Fire Red's, Lows and Entourages

But if not for the wacky colorways, these would sit

You think shoes can' t be worn casually unless #$%& ing wale wears them. Your opinion does not hold weight here.
laugh.gif

Lol when I said that, I meant that's a good accurate teller, not the end all be all

Back
Top Bottom