THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

5862610048_f21701b730_z.jpg

5301554b63e2c0af0a80c43cb49a08b33ab3b89.gif

I NEVER like this colorway of the 8's, was my least favorite. But now this pic with the speckled job makes me want them..

I swear, I have purchased at least 5 pairs of shoes that I was on the fence about all due to a picture taken by an NT'er that made them look better than I thought
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

No punchline boss,

I was at the HOH at fairview heights, IL, right outside of st.louis when I was visiting my parents.. just sitting as of last weekend. I was in Dallas a few days ago, the HOH there had them just sitting as well.
Know for a fact HoH in Dallas been out of Sprites for a while now, I don't wanna say you are a liar but you're giving out bogus info.  By sitting do you mean 1 pair was in a display box and you failed to ask if they even had any in stock?  Then yea, one was sitting there just @#@@*$ chillin

I just know I walked into Dallas HOH and saw them on the shelf and the salesman came up to me while I was looking at them like " aw yea, them the sprite Lebron's, what size are you? Got plenty left if you want to buy a pair! "

If someone walks in now, i can truly believe they could be sold out, I just know at that time and moment when I was there, somebody wouldn't of had a problem purchasing a pair.

I believe it's the demographic too.

The finals were just finishing as the Sprites dropped...so no one was really trying to jock Lebron at that point IMO.

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

No punchline boss,

I was at the HOH at fairview heights, IL, right outside of st.louis when I was visiting my parents.. just sitting as of last weekend. I was in Dallas a few days ago, the HOH there had them just sitting as well.
Know for a fact HoH in Dallas been out of Sprites for a while now, I don't wanna say you are a liar but you're giving out bogus info.  By sitting do you mean 1 pair was in a display box and you failed to ask if they even had any in stock?  Then yea, one was sitting there just @#@@*$ chillin

I just know I walked into Dallas HOH and saw them on the shelf and the salesman came up to me while I was looking at them like " aw yea, them the sprite Lebron's, what size are you? Got plenty left if you want to buy a pair! "

If someone walks in now, i can truly believe they could be sold out, I just know at that time and moment when I was there, somebody wouldn't of had a problem purchasing a pair.

I believe it's the demographic too.

The finals were just finishing as the Sprites dropped...so no one was really trying to jock Lebron at that point IMO.

I NEVER wanted this colorway of the 8's because of the red tongue, was one of my least favorite. But now this pic with the speckled job makes me want them bad...
Same thing I said exactly

I NEVER wanted this colorway of the 8's because of the red tongue, was one of my least favorite. But now this pic with the speckled job makes me want them bad...
Same thing I said exactly

The all white V1s are ugly.  Why would you want an all white shoe for $160? whats the draw? there are 10000 all white shoes for casual wear? And if you want them to ball in I like the white red V2s way better then these.

And a pair of DS CDP 11's + 300 for SBs???  I must be missing something or missed the hype wagon on the south beaches.  To each his own and i know how it feels to finally get a pair of shoes you really want so congrads man but with the stuff that's coming out now i would have sold my cdp 11s for 200 and bought 5 pairs of air maxes for 500 bucks.  NikeIDed a pair in a SB colorway to satisfy myself lol. 

The all white V1s are ugly.  Why would you want an all white shoe for $160? whats the draw? there are 10000 all white shoes for casual wear? And if you want them to ball in I like the white red V2s way better then these.

And a pair of DS CDP 11's + 300 for SBs???  I must be missing something or missed the hype wagon on the south beaches.  To each his own and i know how it feels to finally get a pair of shoes you really want so congrads man but with the stuff that's coming out now i would have sold my cdp 11s for 200 and bought 5 pairs of air maxes for 500 bucks.  NikeIDed a pair in a SB colorway to satisfy myself lol. 

THE 8'S PROVED TO BE A REAL AESTHETIC SHOE; MORE SO THAN ANY OTHER LBJ SHOE (IMO). I COPPED 4 PAIRS AND THATS ALOT FOR A LBJ SHOE.. IM DONE

THE 8'S PROVED TO BE A REAL AESTHETIC SHOE; MORE SO THAN ANY OTHER LBJ SHOE (IMO). I COPPED 4 PAIRS AND THATS ALOT FOR A LBJ SHOE.. IM DONE

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Different strokes my man.  Why would anyone want ANY shoe in ANY color?  Personal preference.  Sure theres plenty of all white shoes.....but one that looks good to the particular person looking at them is the only one that matters.
All White in some kicks is simple and classic.

Different strokes my man.  Why would anyone want ANY shoe in ANY color?  Personal preference.  Sure theres plenty of all white shoes.....but one that looks good to the particular person looking at them is the only one that matters.

" The all white V1s are ugly.  Why would you want an all white shoe for $160? whats the draw? there are 10000 all white shoes for casual wear? And if you want them to ball in I like the white red V2s way better then these. "

Smh.... The mentality of one who is infatuated with rainbows.

All these multiple colored kicks have some of you "colorblinded" in some way.

" The all white V1s are ugly.  Why would you want an all white shoe for $160? whats the draw? there are 10000 all white shoes for casual wear? And if you want them to ball in I like the white red V2s way better then these. "

Smh.... The mentality of one who is infatuated with rainbows.

All these multiple colored kicks have some of you "colorblinded" in some way.

NikeDealer wrote: Different strokes my man.  Why would anyone want ANY shoe in ANY color?  Personal preference.  Sure theres plenty of all white shoes.....but one that looks good to the particular person looking at them is the only one that matters.

Very well stated.

NikeDealer wrote: Different strokes my man.  Why would anyone want ANY shoe in ANY color?  Personal preference.  Sure theres plenty of all white shoes.....but one that looks good to the particular person looking at them is the only one that matters.

Very well stated.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I feel ya rock.  I guess i have a threshold for a certain price for shoes where just the thought of leather, rubber and string costing that much seems odd.  I don't think even if i was filthy rich i could justify it.

And NWT I said i don't like the south beaches at all.  Def not enfacutaed with rainbows as you stated. 

But to stay on topic made the lace switch in my xmases

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I feel ya rock.  I guess i have a threshold for a certain price for shoes where just the thought of leather, rubber and string costing that much seems odd.  I don't think even if i was filthy rich i could justify it.

And NWT I said i don't like the south beaches at all.  Def not enfacutaed with rainbows as you stated. 

But to stay on topic made the lace switch in my xmases

Back
Top Bottom