THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Picked these laces up at the Nike Outlet $1.99. They are dead on!

I brought a couple pair of those laces for my Chaos VI's recently. I'm just skeptical bout using them with the Sprites because they have the oval shape. But I'm pretty sure that they still will look OK with them.

I brought a couple pair of those laces for my Chaos VI's recently. I'm just skeptical bout using them with the Sprites because they have the oval shape. But I'm pretty sure that they still will look OK with them.

Originally Posted by DAR228

yeah i bought them for my chaos too but i didnt like they cuz they looked like sb laces. i havent tried them on my sprites cuz ive been lazy but i might see what they look like. i think i'd feel the same and end up going with flat laces, but i like the laces they came with.

Originally Posted by DAR228

yeah i bought them for my chaos too but i didnt like they cuz they looked like sb laces. i havent tried them on my sprites cuz ive been lazy but i might see what they look like. i think i'd feel the same and end up going with flat laces, but i like the laces they came with.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Cmon son, if they weren't Lebrons, would you cop?
I mean, I like the Yankees, SLH's, Christmas's, Fire Red's, Lows and Entourages

But if not for the wacky colorways, these would sit

You think shoes can' t be worn casually unless #$%& ing wale wears them. Your opinion does not hold weight here.
laugh.gif

Lol when I said that, I meant that's a good accurate teller, not the end all be all

That's even worse...you need a another man to let you know or show you that you can rock a shoe?

Cmon son, if they weren't Lebrons, would you cop?
I mean, I like the Yankees, SLH's, Christmas's, Fire Red's, Lows and Entourages

But if not for the wacky colorways, these would sit

You think shoes can' t be worn casually unless #$%& ing wale wears them. Your opinion does not hold weight here.
laugh.gif

Lol when I said that, I meant that's a good accurate teller, not the end all be all

That's even worse...you need a another man to let you know or show you that you can rock a shoe?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

Lol cmon son you silly if you think business execs dont go "do you think so-and-so would rock this?" when they tryna see how a shoe will do casually.

laugh.gif

Lol cmon son you silly if you think business execs dont go "do you think so-and-so would rock this?" when they tryna see how a shoe will do casually.

Prolly not seeming that so-and-so aren't the mass consumers of the product...but hey that's just my guess.

Dude are you serious?

Prolly not seeming that so-and-so aren't the mass consumers of the product...but hey that's just my guess.

Dude are you serious?

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Where's the punchline?

Because...unless you were at these HOH locations on the day that they received their shipments...this isn't true...

JM

No punchline boss,

I was at the HOH at fairview heights, IL, right outside of st.louis when I was visiting my parents.. just sitting as of last weekend. I was in Dallas a few days ago, the HOH there had them just sitting as well.
Know for a fact HoH in Dallas been out of Sprites for a while now, I don't wanna say you are a liar but you're giving out bogus info.  By sitting do you mean 1 pair was in a display box and you failed to ask if they even had any in stock?  Then yea, one was sitting there just @#@@*$ chillin

I just know I walked into Dallas HOH and saw them on the shelf and the salesman came up to me while I was looking at them like " aw yea, them the sprite Lebron's, what size are you? Got plenty left if you want to buy a pair! "

If someone walks in now, i can truly believe they could be sold out, I just know at that time and moment when I was there, somebody wouldn't of had a problem purchasing a pair.

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Where's the punchline?

Because...unless you were at these HOH locations on the day that they received their shipments...this isn't true...

JM

No punchline boss,

I was at the HOH at fairview heights, IL, right outside of st.louis when I was visiting my parents.. just sitting as of last weekend. I was in Dallas a few days ago, the HOH there had them just sitting as well.
Know for a fact HoH in Dallas been out of Sprites for a while now, I don't wanna say you are a liar but you're giving out bogus info.  By sitting do you mean 1 pair was in a display box and you failed to ask if they even had any in stock?  Then yea, one was sitting there just @#@@*$ chillin

I just know I walked into Dallas HOH and saw them on the shelf and the salesman came up to me while I was looking at them like " aw yea, them the sprite Lebron's, what size are you? Got plenty left if you want to buy a pair! "

If someone walks in now, i can truly believe they could be sold out, I just know at that time and moment when I was there, somebody wouldn't of had a problem purchasing a pair.

5862610048_f21701b730_z.jpg

5301554b63e2c0af0a80c43cb49a08b33ab3b89.gif

I NEVER like this colorway of the 8's, was my least favorite. But now this pic with the speckled job makes me want them..

I NEVER like this colorway of the 8's, was my least favorite. But now this pic with the speckled job makes me want them..

I swear, I have purchased at least 5 pairs of shoes that I was on the fence about all due to a picture taken by an NT'er that made them look better than I thought
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom