THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by never wear them

Always thought matching "fitteds" was funny.

Back 10 years ago, you didn't have cats wanting matching hats, matching watches, matching purses, matching socks
laugh.gif

No disrespect to the ones that dig that... Just an observation.
10 years ago like in 2001? idk where u from homie but uhm, yes you did
laugh.gif
Jersey matched the hat which matched the shoes that matched the belt (I'm from LA.... south central to be exact)

I'm originally from the SC too, and matching an outfit with a hat has always been something dudes have been doing. And like dude points out, in '01, throwbacks were the hot thing and everybody was getting a matching fitted to go with their jersey. So, I think that observation might be a lil off.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by never wear them

Always thought matching "fitteds" was funny.

Back 10 years ago, you didn't have cats wanting matching hats, matching watches, matching purses, matching socks
laugh.gif

No disrespect to the ones that dig that... Just an observation.
10 years ago like in 2001? idk where u from homie but uhm, yes you did
laugh.gif
Jersey matched the hat which matched the shoes that matched the belt (I'm from LA.... south central to be exact)

I'm originally from the SC too, and matching an outfit with a hat has always been something dudes have been doing. And like dude points out, in '01, throwbacks were the hot thing and everybody was getting a matching fitted to go with their jersey. So, I think that observation might be a lil off.

Def wanna do a lace-swap for some more contrast on the sprites. Wasnt there somebody on ebay selling bron laces?

Def wanna do a lace-swap for some more contrast on the sprites. Wasnt there somebody on ebay selling bron laces?

Originally Posted by gentry187

So entourage's ain't cool anymore now that sprite's released?
eyes.gif

I don't think that's it, these are just the new kids on the block.  I have the Entourages, and I passed on the Sprites simply because I think they just look too much like the Entourages to drop ANOTHER 160.  However, I will say that I have 3 pairs of 8 V/2's, and I definitely wouldn't mind having another pair or two for the future because this is hands down the most comfortable sneaker I've ever owned in my life.  I wear my SLH's a lot, so I don't blame people for copping yet another pair of these at all.  Personally I'm hoping an edition or two pops up at some outlets in the future, the more I have of these the better.  I'd like to have these to wear for as long as possible.  And the use of Flywire over leather makes them ridiculously easy to keep looking fresh.  And keep in mind this is coming from a lifelong Knick fan and Lebron hater; these kicks are just too perfect to even care about that nonsense.

Originally Posted by gentry187

So entourage's ain't cool anymore now that sprite's released?
eyes.gif

I don't think that's it, these are just the new kids on the block.  I have the Entourages, and I passed on the Sprites simply because I think they just look too much like the Entourages to drop ANOTHER 160.  However, I will say that I have 3 pairs of 8 V/2's, and I definitely wouldn't mind having another pair or two for the future because this is hands down the most comfortable sneaker I've ever owned in my life.  I wear my SLH's a lot, so I don't blame people for copping yet another pair of these at all.  Personally I'm hoping an edition or two pops up at some outlets in the future, the more I have of these the better.  I'd like to have these to wear for as long as possible.  And the use of Flywire over leather makes them ridiculously easy to keep looking fresh.  And keep in mind this is coming from a lifelong Knick fan and Lebron hater; these kicks are just too perfect to even care about that nonsense.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by j o 19

MY SPRITES SHIPPED OUT THANKS TO THAT PHONE ORDER 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 AND I WANT TO SEE A COMPARISON OF SPRITES AND ENT'S.
^^THIS.
pimp.gif

not a really a comparison, but saw this posted in the other thread

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
C Money 88 05[/td][td]
[/td][td]#21967[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://c-money-88-05.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

06/09/1110:37 PM
[/td][td]
I feel like I'm just going on and on at this point, sorry if I rambled but I'm changing nothing
laugh.gif
here's a pic of my recent blue shoes, I'll end this with that

[/td][/tr][/url][/table]

../../forum/getrefs/id/11112839/type/0

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by j o 19

MY SPRITES SHIPPED OUT THANKS TO THAT PHONE ORDER 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 AND I WANT TO SEE A COMPARISON OF SPRITES AND ENT'S.
^^THIS.
pimp.gif

not a really a comparison, but saw this posted in the other thread

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
C Money 88 05[/td][td]
[/td][td]#21967[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://c-money-88-05.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

06/09/1110:37 PM
[/td][td]
I feel like I'm just going on and on at this point, sorry if I rambled but I'm changing nothing
laugh.gif
here's a pic of my recent blue shoes, I'll end this with that

[/td][/tr][/url][/table]

../../forum/getrefs/id/11112839/type/0

^^ NICE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
! Hope someone will do a side by side comparison of the ents and sprites...I don't have both shoes and would really appreciate someone who can do this.
happy.gif

^^ NICE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
! Hope someone will do a side by side comparison of the ents and sprites...I don't have both shoes and would really appreciate someone who can do this.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

guys, i need help, where can i find a size 13 in the cool greys at this point?

Nike.com has size 13 right now but check a couple other sites maybe you can get it for less than retail.
And how are the Sprites hard to get, they have been available at Champs, FNL on line, NDC, and Nike special services alone for 3+ days, I think its a great shoe but stop gassing yourselves its not a holy grail limited release, its like the Akrons and CTK's or Dunkmans of last years release.  Also forgot places like Sheiks and HOH man these have been everywhere if you wanted them it is an easy cop.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

guys, i need help, where can i find a size 13 in the cool greys at this point?

Nike.com has size 13 right now but check a couple other sites maybe you can get it for less than retail.
And how are the Sprites hard to get, they have been available at Champs, FNL on line, NDC, and Nike special services alone for 3+ days, I think its a great shoe but stop gassing yourselves its not a holy grail limited release, its like the Akrons and CTK's or Dunkmans of last years release.  Also forgot places like Sheiks and HOH man these have been everywhere if you wanted them it is an easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom