THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by og7satage5

Def wanna do a lace-swap for some more contrast on the sprites. Wasnt there somebody on ebay selling bron laces?

johnniethong on ebay has the laces. 54 inches for the lows i believe, someone correct me if i'm wrong.
here's a pic with the laces that can be bought at a nike factory, the neon yellow ones. i don't like volt laces on these, but if they were flat then i think it'd be alright compared to these sb type laces.

e6ofno.jpg

Originally Posted by og7satage5

Def wanna do a lace-swap for some more contrast on the sprites. Wasnt there somebody on ebay selling bron laces?

johnniethong on ebay has the laces. 54 inches for the lows i believe, someone correct me if i'm wrong.
here's a pic with the laces that can be bought at a nike factory, the neon yellow ones. i don't like volt laces on these, but if they were flat then i think it'd be alright compared to these sb type laces.

e6ofno.jpg

if you guys want legit looking laces, just go to a converse store or outlet. Got mine there and must say they look pretty legit

if you guys want legit looking laces, just go to a converse store or outlet. Got mine there and must say they look pretty legit

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

What's the point of a side by side comparison? They're totally 2 different CW & 2 different cuts. What is there to compare?
Maybe it might be a good topic since we might need to wait for the release of the lebron 8 V2 low solar reds.... And It would be really nice to see the two shoes(ents & sprites) side by side to silence the haters saying that the two shoes look similar... Just my opinion though. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

What's the point of a side by side comparison? They're totally 2 different CW & 2 different cuts. What is there to compare?
Maybe it might be a good topic since we might need to wait for the release of the lebron 8 V2 low solar reds.... And It would be really nice to see the two shoes(ents & sprites) side by side to silence the haters saying that the two shoes look similar... Just my opinion though. 
happy.gif

I was talking to a Champs employee and he said they were getting Solar Reds so I don't think they will be as limited as the Sprites were.

I was talking to a Champs employee and he said they were getting Solar Reds so I don't think they will be as limited as the Sprites were.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

? champs also got sprites, not to mention the first place to release them to the public.

? champs also got sprites, not to mention the first place to release them to the public.

size 13 is definitely not available on nike.com for cool greys... only 7.5...

i swear i can't find these anywhere. somebody help!

size 13 is definitely not available on nike.com for cool greys... only 7.5...

i swear i can't find these anywhere. somebody help!

False...sorry...Champs will get Solar Reds...there will not be more available than Sprites...

JM

False...sorry...Champs will get Solar Reds...there will not be more available than Sprites...

JM

Back
Top Bottom