THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

that lace swap makes look so much better. tempting to cop.. wouldn't pay retail, but swoosh is making me want to pull the trigger

OK PEOPLE STOP POSTING PICS OF THE WOLF GRAYS AND SOLARS........your making me think about buying them after I said the sprites were gunna be the last ones!!!.....smh

OK PEOPLE STOP POSTING PICS OF THE WOLF GRAYS AND SOLARS........your making me think about buying them after I said the sprites were gunna be the last ones!!!.....smh

The sprites was the last Train Stop for me... Solars shouldve had a red translucent sole or anything but black....

Wolf greys arent doing it.

The sprites was the last Train Stop for me... Solars shouldve had a red translucent sole or anything but black....

Wolf greys arent doing it.

the wg's look even better with white laces but I still can't bring myself to pay $150 when I have a feeling they will go on sale

the wg's look even better with white laces but I still can't bring myself to pay $150 when I have a feeling they will go on sale

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

me and my girlfriend after dxc in sf
nice pic bro.. this is cute.. no romo
Word..wish my girl wore kobes..jordans..or lebrons
laugh.gif
My girl didnt care about these kind of shoes til she got with me, now she's got almost as much heat as i do lol I'll have to do a collection pic for her someday, but ya its awesome cause my ex used to get jealous if i would buy shoes and i ended up selling stuff i never wanted to get rid of and now i know that i can get whatever i want as long as bills are paid.

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

me and my girlfriend after dxc in sf
laugh.gif
My girl didnt care about these kind of shoes til she got with me, now she's got almost as much heat as i do lol I'll have to do a collection pic for her someday, but ya its awesome cause my ex used to get jealous if i would buy shoes and i ended up selling stuff i never wanted to get rid of and now i know that i can get whatever i want as long as bills are paid.

FYI just got off the phone with nike and if you were charged 160 or 96(swoosh) call the customer service number and they will adjust it. I asked if they had lots of calls about this and the lady said she hadnt had any other calls yet. Just wanted to throw that out there.

FYI just got off the phone with nike and if you were charged 160 or 96(swoosh) call the customer service number and they will adjust it. I asked if they had lots of calls about this and the lady said she hadnt had any other calls yet. Just wanted to throw that out there.

My gf does not rock kicks, unless she working out or jogging, she only wears heels and sandals. My girl doesn't understand my shoe hobby, thinks its immature at times.

My gf does not rock kicks, unless she working out or jogging, she only wears heels and sandals. My girl doesn't understand my shoe hobby, thinks its immature at times.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by prince726

Just wear a white tee and a fitted or SnapBack
not sure if serious.... .
They're 'sprites'...so wear a 2 Liter Sprite container if you trying to match so hard 
first of all----I didn't know a shirt was "trying to match hard" so miss with the lame jokes.

I just remember when SBs came out a couple people posted shirts that went with SBs, and I was wondering if there was one that went with the Sprites.  NVM tho,
eyes.gif
everybody looking for an opportunity to be the next funny guy.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by prince726

Just wear a white tee and a fitted or SnapBack
not sure if serious.... .
They're 'sprites'...so wear a 2 Liter Sprite container if you trying to match so hard 
first of all----I didn't know a shirt was "trying to match hard" so miss with the lame jokes.

I just remember when SBs came out a couple people posted shirts that went with SBs, and I was wondering if there was one that went with the Sprites.  NVM tho,
eyes.gif
everybody looking for an opportunity to be the next funny guy.

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

laugh.gif

That's luck right there. Mine has done nothing but try to get me to sell all my stuff x_x. I dont even wear them as much as I would like to. 

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

laugh.gif

That's luck right there. Mine has done nothing but try to get me to sell all my stuff x_x. I dont even wear them as much as I would like to. 

Back
Top Bottom