THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Always thought matching "fitteds" was funny.

Back 10 years ago, you didn't have cats wanting matching hats, matching watches, matching purses, matching socks
laugh.gif

No disrespect to the ones that dig that... Just an observation.

I mean maybe its where you were at or just your personal preference, but for me and most in my area, having a matching fitted was always the move...

Yeah, probably (LosAngeles). I just don't recall them ever making hats like they do now. These new hats are on point with the accents it's unbelievable.
I gotta go with NWT on this one. When everything matches perfectly it looks like the person is wearing a uniform. If I wanted a uniform I'd work at McDonalds.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Always thought matching "fitteds" was funny.

Back 10 years ago, you didn't have cats wanting matching hats, matching watches, matching purses, matching socks
laugh.gif

No disrespect to the ones that dig that... Just an observation.

I mean maybe its where you were at or just your personal preference, but for me and most in my area, having a matching fitted was always the move...

Yeah, probably (LosAngeles). I just don't recall them ever making hats like they do now. These new hats are on point with the accents it's unbelievable.
I gotta go with NWT on this one. When everything matches perfectly it looks like the person is wearing a uniform. If I wanted a uniform I'd work at McDonalds.

$160.00 still ain't bad for them. They are worth it IMO. Hope that everybody that didn't get a chance can get a pair before they are gone again.

$160.00 still ain't bad for them. They are worth it IMO. Hope that everybody that didn't get a chance can get a pair before they are gone again.

sorry man lol i was excited, i been checking eastbay, swoosh, finishline, ebay daily looking for my size at a decent price, and I wanted to tell everyone here cause i know people missed out. NDC has/had a restock still lots of sizes. Hope my order goes through. Still havent gotten confirmation

sorry man lol i was excited, i been checking eastbay, swoosh, finishline, ebay daily looking for my size at a decent price, and I wanted to tell everyone here cause i know people missed out. NDC has/had a restock still lots of sizes. Hope my order goes through. Still havent gotten confirmation

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Eastbay had sprites?

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Eastbay had sprites?

No Eastbay never got thm I don't t,hink, but I checks anyways just in case because I wanted them. I was just saying I checked everywhere trying to find me a pair foo non resell price

No Eastbay never got thm I don't t,hink, but I checks anyways just in case because I wanted them. I was just saying I checked everywhere trying to find me a pair foo non resell price

Sat back while everybody was scrambling and worried about the "limitedness" on the Sprites. Woke up for work this morning and copped the Sprites off Swoosh. I like what Nike is doing nowadays. This is a step forward in messing up resellers game.

Sat back while everybody was scrambling and worried about the "limitedness" on the Sprites. Woke up for work this morning and copped the Sprites off Swoosh. I like what Nike is doing nowadays. This is a step forward in messing up resellers game.

Mistake on their part... I think it's intentional tho... still selling like hot cakes.

Mistake on their part... I think it's intentional tho... still selling like hot cakes.

Back
Top Bottom