THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by og7satage5

Def wanna do a lace-swap for some more contrast on the sprites. Wasnt there somebody on ebay selling bron laces?

johnniethong on ebay has the laces. 54 inches for the lows i believe, someone correct me if i'm wrong.
here's a pic with the laces that can be bought at a nike factory, the neon yellow ones. i don't like volt laces on these, but if they were flat then i think it'd be alright compared to these sb type laces.

e6ofno.jpg

Nice. I think I still prefer the standard blue laces, thou.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by og7satage5

Def wanna do a lace-swap for some more contrast on the sprites. Wasnt there somebody on ebay selling bron laces?

johnniethong on ebay has the laces. 54 inches for the lows i believe, someone correct me if i'm wrong.
here's a pic with the laces that can be bought at a nike factory, the neon yellow ones. i don't like volt laces on these, but if they were flat then i think it'd be alright compared to these sb type laces.

e6ofno.jpg

Nice. I think I still prefer the standard blue laces, thou.

It seems like rather than just sell the Sprites in national chains and/or in Niketown they kept the majority of their stock for Nike.com because they're trying to build hype because they probably figured they might not sell as well due to Lebron's disappointing Finals performance. Supply and demand at it's finest

It seems like rather than just sell the Sprites in national chains and/or in Niketown they kept the majority of their stock for Nike.com because they're trying to build hype because they probably figured they might not sell as well due to Lebron's disappointing Finals performance. Supply and demand at it's finest

Back
Top Bottom