THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Pics of my Sprites, one i swapped laces on to compare, plus i swapped laces on my Entourages recently
264835_10150701042485235_673145234_19624450_6071911_n.jpg

Originally Posted by HOOD17

there is some on jimmyjazz

30t6p3b.gif
I'm so mad about this. I already have a pair of sprites and was browsing Jimmy Jazz and saw that they had a near FSR this morning (only missing about 3 sizes) and I wanted to come on NT to post it in this thread so that those who missed out could get a pair and of course Yuku wasn't working
grin.gif
Then once NT was back up and running, they were sold out in everything but an 8

Originally Posted by HOOD17

there is some on jimmyjazz

30t6p3b.gif
I'm so mad about this. I already have a pair of sprites and was browsing Jimmy Jazz and saw that they had a near FSR this morning (only missing about 3 sizes) and I wanted to come on NT to post it in this thread so that those who missed out could get a pair and of course Yuku wasn't working
grin.gif
Then once NT was back up and running, they were sold out in everything but an 8

I know its a bit off topic but does anyone know how I can take the yellowing away on one of my bron 3s? the pl is yellow so was wondering what can I use.. 

I know its a bit off topic but does anyone know how I can take the yellowing away on one of my bron 3s? the pl is yellow so was wondering what can I use.. 

Originally Posted by gentry187

Triple blacks are making me wanna triple up!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I need to see these triple blacks in person your picture is making me wanna impulse buy them
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Triple blacks are making me wanna triple up!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I need to see these triple blacks in person your picture is making me wanna impulse buy them
indifferent.gif

Triple blacks are looking solid in that pic. Might have to consider picking up a pair of those to ball in.

Triple blacks are looking solid in that pic. Might have to consider picking up a pair of those to ball in.

It took a while...but I'm starting to like the v2's more than the v1's. I HATED the v2's not because they were ugly...but I dunno, I thought the v1 should have been pushed more than they were, but after I copped the "Entourages" and the "Sprites" I'm feelin' the v2's more. Now I just gotta find me a pair of Cool Greys at a decent price (all the retailers here are still sellin' em' at full price, I was hoping to catch em' at around $120 or so), and a pair of the xMas joints, my hope of finding a pair of All-Stars is all but gone.

It took a while...but I'm starting to like the v2's more than the v1's. I HATED the v2's not because they were ugly...but I dunno, I thought the v1 should have been pushed more than they were, but after I copped the "Entourages" and the "Sprites" I'm feelin' the v2's more. Now I just gotta find me a pair of Cool Greys at a decent price (all the retailers here are still sellin' em' at full price, I was hoping to catch em' at around $120 or so), and a pair of the xMas joints, my hope of finding a pair of All-Stars is all but gone.

Back
Top Bottom