THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

What I dont understand about all the Sprites on Ebay is... are there THAT many people out there willing to buy them?

Dont ALL the resellers expect someone else to make all the money? What makes one Sprite a better option than another?

What I dont understand about all the Sprites on Ebay is... are there THAT many people out there willing to buy them?

Dont ALL the resellers expect someone else to make all the money? What makes one Sprite a better option than another?

who knows but they failing cause i don't see that many people buying them, and i don't see any one making a big profit off of it

who knows but they failing cause i don't see that many people buying them, and i don't see any one making a big profit off of it

I've had Sprites for about 3 weeks now, I have not seen ANYONE outside me rock em, strange since no stores have them anymore, sold out in minutes. Great colorway though, everywhere I go I get madd compliments, they really are an eye @#+%.

I've had Sprites for about 3 weeks now, I have not seen ANYONE outside me rock em, strange since no stores have them anymore, sold out in minutes. Great colorway though, everywhere I go I get madd compliments, they really are an eye @#+%.

frown.gif
 @ wearing GYM SHOES to the club

pimp.gif
 @ Platinum Chanel (Dom Kennedy)

FINALLY got my Yankee V/2's in. Man, there is absolutely no more comfortable feeling on your feet than slipping a pair of brand new V/2's on for the very first time. Most comfortable shoe ever made and it's not even up for debate.

FINALLY got my Yankee V/2's in. Man, there is absolutely no more comfortable feeling on your feet than slipping a pair of brand new V/2's on for the very first time. Most comfortable shoe ever made and it's not even up for debate.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I think most the Sprites are in the hands of resellers, due to their large numbers on ebay, trying to control the price since only people that follow Nike on twitter directly or check these forums for info are aware of their restocks on NDC. I've missed out on both, would not mind another pair at retail.   Have they been released at other physical stores since their initial release or only online popups? Their release dates have been unorthodox for most people to follow and I know some of have offered explanations based on the poor sells of lows in the past and Nike just playing marketing games due to Lebron's Finals performance.  I remember one member said all physical, big chains received their orders already and will not have restocks, but only small mom and pop places would get theirs later on.  Both have been true with random popups for FRS online via Amazon or some small website while NDC did the phone orders for a while then actually put them on their store followed with several restocks but are out of stock as of now.  Can anyone make light of this release or just admire Nike's creativity?

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I think most the Sprites are in the hands of resellers, due to their large numbers on ebay, trying to control the price since only people that follow Nike on twitter directly or check these forums for info are aware of their restocks on NDC. I've missed out on both, would not mind another pair at retail.   Have they been released at other physical stores since their initial release or only online popups? Their release dates have been unorthodox for most people to follow and I know some of have offered explanations based on the poor sells of lows in the past and Nike just playing marketing games due to Lebron's Finals performance.  I remember one member said all physical, big chains received their orders already and will not have restocks, but only small mom and pop places would get theirs later on.  Both have been true with random popups for FRS online via Amazon or some small website while NDC did the phone orders for a while then actually put them on their store followed with several restocks but are out of stock as of now.  Can anyone make light of this release or just admire Nike's creativity?

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Just a quick shot of Sprites. Wore them yesterday, MAD comfy.
I'm kind of diggin that Sprite Heat hat
Surprisingly everyone who saw me out with that hat loved it, even people who HATE Lebron and the Heat like crazy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Just a quick shot of Sprites. Wore them yesterday, MAD comfy.
I'm kind of diggin that Sprite Heat hat
Surprisingly everyone who saw me out with that hat loved it, even people who HATE Lebron and the Heat like crazy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Regret not getting the Xmas when they first released.

Now they're on sale in the philipines and Ppl are caking off us Americans
laugh.gif

Now they're on sale in the philipines and Ppl are caking off us Americans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

ALL OF THIS. Plus I'm cursed with size 13 feet, the eBay cubbard is pretty bare too SMH.

Originally Posted by never wear them

ALL OF THIS. Plus I'm cursed with size 13 feet, the eBay cubbard is pretty bare too SMH.

Back
Top Bottom