THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

GOT DANG FINALLY!

I can post again---

What happen gator?

Yuku was tripping for me (and some other people I knew)--- couldn't log in, then when I could it was like I had to reapply for membership
ohwell.gif

anyways, the 8s had a good run.  I highly doubt I'll cop Miami nights, but that's what I said about SBs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

^^^ Dang man you serious? Your whole Jordan collection?

Yeah man. I lost the love I had for Jordan's. They just ain't what they used to be. And it seems to only be getting worse. I grew up on Jordan's since the early 90's and I just can't bring myself to buying/wearing what they're putting out now. So I sold all my recent retroes along with a couple pre-2006 pairs. Only kept a handful of OG pairs. I'm sticking to Lebron's now.

I know exactly what youre talking about. I compare the lebrons with recent jordan retros, the quality and comfort don't match. Lebrons def win. lebrons are what jordan og's used to be.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

^^^ Dang man you serious? Your whole Jordan collection?

Yeah man. I lost the love I had for Jordan's. They just ain't what they used to be. And it seems to only be getting worse. I grew up on Jordan's since the early 90's and I just can't bring myself to buying/wearing what they're putting out now. So I sold all my recent retroes along with a couple pre-2006 pairs. Only kept a handful of OG pairs. I'm sticking to Lebron's now.

I know exactly what youre talking about. I compare the lebrons with recent jordan retros, the quality and comfort don't match. Lebrons def win. lebrons are what jordan og's used to be.

The LeBron 8 is probably the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn, but I don't think I'd switch over to the LeBron line full time. I don't really like any of the models aesthetically outside the 4 and 8...which are the two models I own. Comfort, quality LeBrons beat the pants off Jordans...but aesthetically the JB line got a bunch of retroes that would just make it hard for me to pass up on.

The LeBron 8 is probably the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn, but I don't think I'd switch over to the LeBron line full time. I don't really like any of the models aesthetically outside the 4 and 8...which are the two models I own. Comfort, quality LeBrons beat the pants off Jordans...but aesthetically the JB line got a bunch of retroes that would just make it hard for me to pass up on.

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8

But when I look at the price tag for the Jordans and the pleather they use, its easier for me to pass on classic retros like tb3 and bordeauxs.
These lebrons are a deal if you can get them on sale.

But when I look at the price tag for the Jordans and the pleather they use, its easier for me to pass on classic retros like tb3 and bordeauxs.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

That is a valid point. The quality the lebrons are top notch.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

That is a valid point. The quality the lebrons are top notch.

Originally Posted by jmause3

got my vets from eastbay, im liking them a lot
Yeah my 2 are coming in Monday,  $80 is a steal.  I slept on the V1 other than the black, might have to grab the white /red next.

Yeah my 2 are coming in Monday,  $80 is a steal.  I slept on the V1 other than the black, might have to grab the white /red next.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

No doubt you will be a crushed box from Eeastbay. Almost every Bron 8 I ordered from Eastbay had a crushed box that was beat to sheiit.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

No doubt you will be a crushed box from Eeastbay. Almost every Bron 8 I ordered from Eastbay had a crushed box that was beat to sheiit.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I don't want to add hype, but I really want these. Info??

I'm likin the color-way on these sandals. The idea of performance sandals woth air max is really appealing to me.
Wow, I cannot find anything on these, where did you get the photo from? 
Incidentally, I would think that with the summer half over Nike would release these pronto.

Hey, I can see it now: fight breaks out when dude tries to cut 350 + line at mall for initial release of the South Beach Sandal.
Yep, I can see it happening...

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I don't want to add hype, but I really want these. Info??

I'm likin the color-way on these sandals. The idea of performance sandals woth air max is really appealing to me.
Wow, I cannot find anything on these, where did you get the photo from? 
Incidentally, I would think that with the summer half over Nike would release these pronto.

Hey, I can see it now: fight breaks out when dude tries to cut 350 + line at mall for initial release of the South Beach Sandal.
Yep, I can see it happening...

Back
Top Bottom