THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Are these worth 100 off footlocker? these would be my first Lebrons ever

Nike-LeBron-8-White-Midnight-Navy-Red-6-150x150.jpg

I'm true to size in the V1s, but I like that extra plush cushioning. Some ppl don't like it and want some more room by going up 1/2 size

I'm true to size in the V1s, but I like that extra plush cushioning. Some ppl don't like it and want some more room by going up 1/2 size

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I have a question for you guys who frequent this thread.

I have a few pairs of V2's, size 10.5 and they fit perfectly imo. What's the sizing difference between V1's and V2's?

I'm thinking about copping some v1's.

Definately a half size up with the V1's

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I have a question for you guys who frequent this thread.

I have a few pairs of V2's, size 10.5 and they fit perfectly imo. What's the sizing difference between V1's and V2's?

I'm thinking about copping some v1's.

Definately a half size up with the V1's

Anyone know where I can find the Triple Black 8s at Outlets? Apparently they have been sent out from all the stores that carried them at retail. I'd love to grab them in a sz 13 at less than retail.

Anyone know where I can find the Triple Black 8s at Outlets? Apparently they have been sent out from all the stores that carried them at retail. I'd love to grab them in a sz 13 at less than retail.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Do it, you won't regret it.

In regards to the sizing difference btwn v1 and v2, whatever you wear in v2, get half a size bigger for the v1

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Do it, you won't regret it.

In regards to the sizing difference btwn v1 and v2, whatever you wear in v2, get half a size bigger for the v1

I've been following both LeBron 8 threads religiously and have yet to pick up a pair.
30t6p3b.gif

I need to cop the Triple Black V1s and the Cool Grey V2s

I've been following both LeBron 8 threads religiously and have yet to pick up a pair.
30t6p3b.gif

Damn I see why NYC is the capital of sneakers.
Almost everywhere I went probably saw 3 South Beaches around Herald square and Soho. Beast capital for sure. haha
Crazy how hype works and it shows in this city.
I <3 by the but makes me appreciate my car more. haha
Walking sucks.

Almost everywhere I went probably saw 3 South Beaches around Herald square and Soho. Beast capital for sure. haha
Walking sucks.

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Walking sucks.

Coming from someone that has lived in NYC his entire life, NYC is most definitely the hypebeast capital of the world. People camp out in every major city that has limited releases but in NYC dudes will camp out a week in advance and the ones that don't wanna camp out are willing to spend 5 paychecks on 1 pair of shoes just to stunt
laugh.gif

But back to the thread, why do you guys think the ASG 8s aren't as popular as the ASG 7s? I think they're just as nice and when the ASG 7s dropped people were all over them but I don't hear much about the 8s

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Walking sucks.

Coming from someone that has lived in NYC his entire life, NYC is most definitely the hypebeast capital of the world. People camp out in every major city that has limited releases but in NYC dudes will camp out a week in advance and the ones that don't wanna camp out are willing to spend 5 paychecks on 1 pair of shoes just to stunt
laugh.gif

But back to the thread, why do you guys think the ASG 8s aren't as popular as the ASG 7s? I think they're just as nice and when the ASG 7s dropped people were all over them but I don't hear much about the 8s

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I don't want to add hype, but I really want these. Info??
not to be a buzz kill but this CW is just a PS..if you notice the air bubble is red because the original pic of these were red/black...
i could be wrong..but if this was a real "south beach" slides then i think they wouldnt have a red air bubble

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I don't want to add hype, but I really want these. Info??
not to be a buzz kill but this CW is just a PS..if you notice the air bubble is red because the original pic of these were red/black...
i could be wrong..but if this was a real "south beach" slides then i think they wouldnt have a red air bubble

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:

All Star 7's clown on the All Star 8's imo.  The design of chlorine blue smacked so hard on the 7 model. 

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:

All Star 7's clown on the All Star 8's imo.  The design of chlorine blue smacked so hard on the 7 model. 

Originally Posted by toine2983

30t6p3b.gif

do it bro, you wont regret it. They are phenomenal. 

Originally Posted by toine2983

30t6p3b.gif

do it bro, you wont regret it. They are phenomenal. 

Back
Top Bottom