THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Man, I can find Solar Reds all over in So Cal.. but Sprites are becoming impossible!!! >
embarassed.gif

yo bro.. go to wss.. they got the sprites.. saw a 10.5 11 and 9.5 in burbank friday...
Good lookin

Copped me the Solars, from what I've been reading they're smaller than the Sprites right?? went up a size.

Copped me the Solars, from what I've been reading they're smaller than the Sprites right?? went up a size.

Originally Posted by DRose22

Originally Posted by BrMason

BrMason you from chicago, if so i got them at the South Side Nike factory store..what size are you because I could tell you if they still got that size i was just there today?
Yeah but I'm up in gurnee.. They never have anything good up here.. I'm a size 9 thanks

Gurnee doesnt have anything really? Have you checked the one out in kenosha?  But when it comes to Jordan/basketball shoes the nike store on the Southside gets more then the other two in Illinois..you are a size 9 in lebrons? because I have to go up 1/2 a size on lebrons they run small, lol i took the second to last pair of size 9..But they have plenty of size 9.5
Gurneee never has anything good.. I already have a pair, just looking to double/triple up.. The greys are my favorite CW

Originally Posted by BrMason

BrMason you from chicago, if so i got them at the South Side Nike factory store..what size are you because I could tell you if they still got that size i was just there today?
Yeah but I'm up in gurnee.. They never have anything good up here.. I'm a size 9 thanks

Gurnee doesnt have anything really? Have you checked the one out in kenosha?  But when it comes to Jordan/basketball shoes the nike store on the Southside gets more then the other two in Illinois..you are a size 9 in lebrons? because I have to go up 1/2 a size on lebrons they run small, lol i took the second to last pair of size 9..But they have plenty of size 9.5
Gurneee never has anything good.. I already have a pair, just looking to double/triple up.. The greys are my favorite CW

anybody else getting forwarded to a sex talk hotline when they call the nike number? Message saying to call a diff number and it ends up being a sex talk hotline? lmao Nike- 1800-806-6543

i dont understand lol

anybody else getting forwarded to a sex talk hotline when they call the nike number? Message saying to call a diff number and it ends up being a sex talk hotline? lmao Nike- 1800-806-6543

i dont understand lol

Originally Posted by usood89

i dont understand lol

HA!
you did it wrong though, it's 6453(as in NIKE), like half the Niketowns end in 6453 and that's how I caught on it was ###-###-NIKE when possible so I don't forget it.

Funny stuff though
laugh.gif

Anyway I still haven't seen the solar reds in person but I'm passing if they're pink-looking. Just something I cannot do. Hoping this remains the case, I'll stick to my christmas days instead like the plan was originally when I first saw pics.

Originally Posted by usood89

i dont understand lol

HA!
you did it wrong though, it's 6453(as in NIKE), like half the Niketowns end in 6453 and that's how I caught on it was ###-###-NIKE when possible so I don't forget it.

Funny stuff though
laugh.gif

Anyway I still haven't seen the solar reds in person but I'm passing if they're pink-looking. Just something I cannot do. Hoping this remains the case, I'll stick to my christmas days instead like the plan was originally when I first saw pics.

Damn that sucks man would of thought Gurnee would of had some good stuff, those tripple blk are sick bro def worth it, the only greys they had were the 7's and they were in a 9.5

Damn that sucks man would of thought Gurnee would of had some good stuff, those tripple blk are sick bro def worth it, the only greys they had were the 7's and they were in a 9.5

Back
Top Bottom