THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

ok just scooped my solar reds and they are super dope dont wanna take a picture becuz any pic i have seen lies the colors on these shoes pop and are loud lady at UPS broke her neck when i pulled them out lol the shoes sorta comes off pink but when you look at them for awhile the red sorta fades in. size fitting is not on point go .5 up im stuck with my size now putting socks on suffocates my feet
Use Micro Socks. They are thinner than normal. They sell them at Footlocker & Footaction
im going to  look into that appreciate it

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

ok just scooped my solar reds and they are super dope dont wanna take a picture becuz any pic i have seen lies the colors on these shoes pop and are loud lady at UPS broke her neck when i pulled them out lol the shoes sorta comes off pink but when you look at them for awhile the red sorta fades in. size fitting is not on point go .5 up im stuck with my size now putting socks on suffocates my feet
Use Micro Socks. They are thinner than normal. They sell them at Footlocker & Footaction
im going to  look into that appreciate it

these aint limited, they'll be everywhere just like the Sprites. I'm glad I work at 5am, thats usually when Swoosh restocks.

these aint limited, they'll be everywhere just like the Sprites. I'm glad I work at 5am, thats usually when Swoosh restocks.

They won't be limited of course but every time a restock happens it will sell out like the sprites. Best lows so far on all the lows i've gotten including jordan lows. Both sprites and solars are absolute fire. But i like solars more because they pop more.

They won't be limited of course but every time a restock happens it will sell out like the sprites. Best lows so far on all the lows i've gotten including jordan lows. Both sprites and solars are absolute fire. But i like solars more because they pop more.

674361406072a1dd9f1e38d4005e6f4ac0d2da38_r.jpg

Never wanted to cop any of Bron's shoes, but the 8's design is too dope to pass on... The Vets Day were copped for $75 @ Foot Locker and the China's were copped for $105 Thanks to the Foot Locker VIP B-Day discount... NICE!

674361406072a1dd9f1e38d4005e6f4ac0d2da38_r.jpg

Never wanted to cop any of Bron's shoes, but the 8's design is too dope to pass on... The Vets Day were copped for $75 @ Foot Locker and the China's were copped for $105 Thanks to the Foot Locker VIP B-Day discount... NICE!

Originally Posted by nastaljik

you guys stop lying to your self even my wife says they look like a girls color but to each his own

Pink like i said for me is a neutral color like black or red. You're that uncomfortable about it don't wear it. I wear my solars because i like the color and it's what i'm looking for in a long time and finally nike made it. So if you want to look at a man wearing the solars as you know what then your just insecure about the pink that's all. I personally don't care i want to enjoy what i buy pink or no pink. My avy says it all wearing it and enjoying it.

Originally Posted by nastaljik

you guys stop lying to your self even my wife says they look like a girls color but to each his own

Pink like i said for me is a neutral color like black or red. You're that uncomfortable about it don't wear it. I wear my solars because i like the color and it's what i'm looking for in a long time and finally nike made it. So if you want to look at a man wearing the solars as you know what then your just insecure about the pink that's all. I personally don't care i want to enjoy what i buy pink or no pink. My avy says it all wearing it and enjoying it.

solars in no way are a "girl color" in person. i personally love the color, no pictures do them their justice.

solars in no way are a "girl color" in person. i personally love the color, no pictures do them their justice.

even if they are pink, who cares? i used to rock the pink hyperdunks from the highlighter HOH pack all the time last year and i lost track of the number of girls i got with that i met because they came up to me to tell me they liked my shoes.

even if they are pink, who cares? i used to rock the pink hyperdunks from the highlighter HOH pack all the time last year and i lost track of the number of girls i got with that i met because they came up to me to tell me they liked my shoes.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

Originally Posted by zyr12

These are still sitting at FootLockers... try a stock locate.
please take this guys advice.I wouldn't pay over 130 for those.

believe it or not but my FTL has an FSR for 139.99

my damn FTL still has SLH for retail 160, i been waiting for it to drop but idk if it will :/

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

Originally Posted by zyr12

These are still sitting at FootLockers... try a stock locate.
please take this guys advice.I wouldn't pay over 130 for those.

believe it or not but my FTL has an FSR for 139.99

my damn FTL still has SLH for retail 160, i been waiting for it to drop but idk if it will :/

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Its crazy that grown men define there gender by Color/ways of sneakers....smh
it's funny how the solar reds are "suspect", yet the south beaches are STRAIGHT FIRE OMG MUST COP!!

Back
Top Bottom