THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

3ef3640e63bc9e9ba3fcf2fc88d395362bd73867_r.gif

Solar Reds arrived just as I was getting home from work
pimp.gif

e5a36e42694898b4aa1df62d805e91524adf4b38_r.gif

Missed out on the xmas v2's, but these are a great substitute. Damn these Solars are hot

ff816d669baef2809ec4cc2078db7eaf882400b8_r.gif

and a top view..

3ef3640e63bc9e9ba3fcf2fc88d395362bd73867_r.gif

Solar Reds arrived just as I was getting home from work
pimp.gif

e5a36e42694898b4aa1df62d805e91524adf4b38_r.gif

Missed out on the xmas v2's, but these are a great substitute. Damn these Solars are hot

ff816d669baef2809ec4cc2078db7eaf882400b8_r.gif

and a top view..

just got mine thanks to nike reg shipping that only took two days
smile.gif
I dont see how everyone sees these as pink. I think its far from it and more of a infrared than pink

just got mine thanks to nike reg shipping that only took two days
smile.gif
I dont see how everyone sees these as pink. I think its far from it and more of a infrared than pink

Forget all that pink talk. Solar reds look dope. The color of the flywire is on point. 

Solar reds at night time look soo dope.

Forget all that pink talk. Solar reds look dope. The color of the flywire is on point. 

Solar reds at night time look soo dope.

I think I might try that myself. Gotta go through my girls finger nail paint. The paint on the midsole is leather paint.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I hate you Ed, C thats a crazy custom.. ahhhhh

You were right tho, only thing that was missin on these. My other pair looks soooooo boring now
laugh.gif

I think I might try that myself. Gotta go through my girls finger nail paint. The paint on the midsole is leather paint.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I hate you Ed, C thats a crazy custom.. ahhhhh

You were right tho, only thing that was missin on these. My other pair looks soooooo boring now
laugh.gif

Got a question are you guys getting the lows for style or for hoopin???  I keep lookin at them and I can not see how they would do for hoopin purposes.  The low black V2's might do for hoopin but really can not tell until I see them in person.

Got a question are you guys getting the lows for style or for hoopin???  I keep lookin at them and I can not see how they would do for hoopin purposes.  The low black V2's might do for hoopin but really can not tell until I see them in person.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by never wear them

5983872634_188ae26146_z.jpg

rockin these tomorrow. Thanks again C. & thanks for the laces for my cool greys, changin em as i type... lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can honestly say that I copped Lebron 4 Birthday, Lebron 8 Navy's and Triple Blacks, because of NWT pics  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what about the SB's?  just messin....haha

Originally Posted by never wear them

5983872634_188ae26146_z.jpg

rockin these tomorrow. Thanks again C. & thanks for the laces for my cool greys, changin em as i type... lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can honestly say that I copped Lebron 4 Birthday, Lebron 8 Navy's and Triple Blacks, because of NWT pics  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what about the SB's?  just messin....haha

The blue specks really work well, I wonder how it would have looked with blue and the green specks.

The blue specks really work well, I wonder how it would have looked with blue and the green specks.

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Originally Posted by jhobson5

This is probably the dumbest quote I have ever seen written on NT. Since when does a color define a man's preference. Its a color. I hate when people question a man, because he wears pink. Its a color, stop worrying about the next man. 

You have got to realize that there are a lot of people here that can't dress worth saving there life.
laugh.gif
So they will down a man wearing pink the first chance they get. Don't even comment on things like that, its just going to create an argument thats not even worth the time. 
I see it like this, I can make any color no matter what it is look good, whether it be pink or purple. Thats just me.
like i said if you could pull it off .. all the power to you.. im not a 15 year old kid so no i don't like wearing bright colors to draw attention.. only pink i'd do is on striped tie... just my 2 cents.. im not hating.. just
laugh.gif
  ..  KEEP THE LEBRON THREAD MOVING!!!
Sounds to me like you're too insecure to pull off bright colors..
eyes.gif

Anyways, got my Solars in the mail, gonna have to switch it up to black laces like a few others have already done.. These are definite neck breakers!!

Back
Top Bottom