THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Its crazy that grown men define there gender by Color/ways of sneakers....smh
it's funny how the solar reds are "suspect", yet the south beaches are STRAIGHT FIRE OMG MUST COP!!

Originally Posted by jeff3424

it's funny how the solar reds are "suspect", yet the south beaches are STRAIGHT FIRE OMG MUST COP!!
laugh.gif
for real

laugh.gif
for real

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
for real

Also yeezys had pink on them yet everyone loves them. Not really a good looking shoe and again it has pink just like sb lebron 8, and solars are being considered feminine because of pink? Ridiculous.

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
for real

Also yeezys had pink on them yet everyone loves them. Not really a good looking shoe and again it has pink just like sb lebron 8, and solars are being considered feminine because of pink? Ridiculous.

Not for or against the Solars...but I can see the viewpoints of the dudes saying they suspect

Difference between a shoe with Pink hints (Yeezy, SB) and an all pink shoe

Same issue with the all Pink Breast Cancer Foams that are coming vs. if they had a black upper with Pink hints

Which reminds me, I wonder what an black v2 low with a Filament sole and pink hints and teal laces woulda looked like, someone wanna photoshop?

Not for or against the Solars...but I can see the viewpoints of the dudes saying they suspect

Difference between a shoe with Pink hints (Yeezy, SB) and an all pink shoe

Same issue with the all Pink Breast Cancer Foams that are coming vs. if they had a black upper with Pink hints

Which reminds me, I wonder what an black v2 low with a Filament sole and pink hints and teal laces woulda looked like, someone wanna photoshop?

Walking today in times square during my break with the solar reds on I actually counted the number of people who stopped me or stopped next to me to see my sneakers. 11 all women. Had 2 grandmas and some young ladies compliment me on the colors. On the train a woman cam in the train on one end approached me and said the train was so grey when I walked in but my shoes lit the train up she said it made her happy. She was the second person that said the color made her happy. I know kats in here copped the electric blue foams and through in the pink laces but y'all hating on people that coped a pair of sneakers that has pinkish hue? SMH

For y'all dudes hating on the color I got a solution to your problem JUST DON'T COP! See that's easy right? When the restock happens I will be getting 2 more pair (will make that 4). I like bright colors and I am a grown *!+ man with a CAREER not a JOB. Making plus 60 a year but still a sneaker-head/flipper.

I got my girl a pair too btw.

Walking today in times square during my break with the solar reds on I actually counted the number of people who stopped me or stopped next to me to see my sneakers. 11 all women. Had 2 grandmas and some young ladies compliment me on the colors. On the train a woman cam in the train on one end approached me and said the train was so grey when I walked in but my shoes lit the train up she said it made her happy. She was the second person that said the color made her happy. I know kats in here copped the electric blue foams and through in the pink laces but y'all hating on people that coped a pair of sneakers that has pinkish hue? SMH

For y'all dudes hating on the color I got a solution to your problem JUST DON'T COP! See that's easy right? When the restock happens I will be getting 2 more pair (will make that 4). I like bright colors and I am a grown *!+ man with a CAREER not a JOB. Making plus 60 a year but still a sneaker-head/flipper.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Exactly what i mean about colored pink. They don't really get respect just like purple don't. SMH!!!!!! Judging on pink.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Exactly what i mean about colored pink. They don't really get respect just like purple don't. SMH!!!!!! Judging on pink.
grin.gif

THIS!

THIS!

Iono how to post pics on NT but jus got my solars in today, and I be damned if them thangs aint pink!!! It's got 2 hues of pink with bright SB laces. Good lookin shoe but pink lol
smile.gif

Iono how to post pics on NT but jus got my solars in today, and I be damned if them thangs aint pink!!! It's got 2 hues of pink with bright SB laces. Good lookin shoe but pink lol
smile.gif

Solars are not suspect, it's a dope colorway. I think the majority of the SBs is teal and black though, the Solars looks pink, unless your under a palm tree. 

Solars are not suspect, it's a dope colorway. I think the majority of the SBs is teal and black though, the Solars looks pink, unless your under a palm tree. 

Back
Top Bottom