THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Saw another dude wearing solars today, he came over to me and said he didn't expect to see anyone else wearing them today lol
and I held the door.for.an od lady and she said.they were bright and cheerful.

Originally Posted by The7onius

I'll wear pink, baby blue, lilac and Tweety Bird yellow if the shoe looks good.

I know me and you don't agree much, but I totally agree with this statement.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

I'll wear pink, baby blue, lilac and Tweety Bird yellow if the shoe looks good.

I know me and you don't agree much, but I totally agree with this statement.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

You say the REAL truth about what women think about pink shoes on men it came from footlocker chick. She gets paid to lie to your face lol

Lol wouldn't she TRY to get him to buy the Fly Wades rather than discourage it if her FootLocker employment was a factor?
nerd.gif

If anything, your girl could be lying to you because females do often do that...

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

You say the REAL truth about what women think about pink shoes on men it came from footlocker chick. She gets paid to lie to your face lol

Lol wouldn't she TRY to get him to buy the Fly Wades rather than discourage it if her FootLocker employment was a factor?
nerd.gif

If anything, your girl could be lying to you because females do often do that...

He said he already gave her the "DEAD" eye.. He was not going to cop anyway. I dont wear my kicks because my girl like em or does not... I really dont care who likes em if I like em I will rock em.

He said he already gave her the "DEAD" eye.. He was not going to cop anyway. I dont wear my kicks because my girl like em or does not... I really dont care who likes em if I like em I will rock em.

looks like I am gonna have to get rid of my solars...i wear a 12.5 in the Sprites and my 12.5 in the solars is uncomfortable. sucks

looks like I am gonna have to get rid of my solars...i wear a 12.5 in the Sprites and my 12.5 in the solars is uncomfortable. sucks

Back
Top Bottom