THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

vh5nio.jpg

2md45e0.jpg

just got back from picking up my pair from fedex, pretty dope in person. i like the way the inside upper (2nd pic) looks compared to the outside upper if you know what i mean, i like how the inside upper has more blue. these are a sz 11.5 and they are just a little big so im sure the sz 11 i got coming will fit perfect. hopefully they do release stateside, i know alot of heads are ready to cop these.

vh5nio.jpg

2md45e0.jpg

just got back from picking up my pair from fedex, pretty dope in person. i like the way the inside upper (2nd pic) looks compared to the outside upper if you know what i mean, i like how the inside upper has more blue. these are a sz 11.5 and they are just a little big so im sure the sz 11 i got coming will fit perfect. hopefully they do release stateside, i know alot of heads are ready to cop these.

how do they fit for those who have the miami nights already? do they fit like the solars or like the sprites more?

how do they fit for those who have the miami nights already? do they fit like the solars or like the sprites more?

i hope the people who are getting the finals got the dunk mans because those are the best lebron 8 ps

i hope the people who are getting the finals got the dunk mans because those are the best lebron 8 ps

i dont have the solars so i cant compare the fit of the miami nights to the solars but i do own the sprites and the miami nights fit just like the sprites. sz 11 in sprites fits me perfect and the sz 11.5 i have in the miami nights is just a little big so i would say they fit the same as the sprites. i got another sz 11 of the miami nights on the way so when those get here i will be able to compare the fit better. i would say just go with the same sz as you have in the sprites and they will fit just fine.

i dont have the solars so i cant compare the fit of the miami nights to the solars but i do own the sprites and the miami nights fit just like the sprites. sz 11 in sprites fits me perfect and the sz 11.5 i have in the miami nights is just a little big so i would say they fit the same as the sprites. i got another sz 11 of the miami nights on the way so when those get here i will be able to compare the fit better. i would say just go with the same sz as you have in the sprites and they will fit just fine.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

I will be trying to cop a pair of those finals.. I dont care if the heat/lebron lost the finals.. I thought the shoe was fire when I saw him rockin em in the finals.. Im not tryin to defend lebron.. But everyone who is calling this man a failure must have a different perception of reality than I do.. Kobe lost to the Celtics.. Nobody was screamin choke or failure.. Kobe lost to the same squad lebron lost to and the Lakers had/have a better squad than the Mavs.. And it was Phil Jacksons last year but nobody callin Kobe out? He didnt even make the finals.. I dont get it..

My man people are not saying that about Kobe b/c he goes down with the ship! If the Lakers lose Kobe pretty much did everything he could not to let that happen! He is not afraid of the light & will try to take over the game. Sometimes he pulls it out & sometimes he doesn't & he looks bad, but he has one thing that Lebron does not or has yet to show.........HEART!

With that being said I love the shoe & will be copping! Not bc its a lebron but b/c I like it!

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

I will be trying to cop a pair of those finals.. I dont care if the heat/lebron lost the finals.. I thought the shoe was fire when I saw him rockin em in the finals.. Im not tryin to defend lebron.. But everyone who is calling this man a failure must have a different perception of reality than I do.. Kobe lost to the Celtics.. Nobody was screamin choke or failure.. Kobe lost to the same squad lebron lost to and the Lakers had/have a better squad than the Mavs.. And it was Phil Jacksons last year but nobody callin Kobe out? He didnt even make the finals.. I dont get it..

My man people are not saying that about Kobe b/c he goes down with the ship! If the Lakers lose Kobe pretty much did everything he could not to let that happen! He is not afraid of the light & will try to take over the game. Sometimes he pulls it out & sometimes he doesn't & he looks bad, but he has one thing that Lebron does not or has yet to show.........HEART!

With that being said I love the shoe & will be copping! Not bc its a lebron but b/c I like it!

JMillionaire wrote:
I finally got my Miami Nights / Flamingo's from Hong Kong yesteterday, it took 4 days to get to Atlanta, I brought them on eBay for $475.00 shipped, I know I got rapped but a size 12 just sold on eBay for $750 shipped so I don't feel as bad, lol.  I just couldn't stand waiting anymore and we don't have any release info from Nike.
mad.gif
 Worse case I can sell these and try to cop a size 13 for retail. These are a must have!!!
pimp.gif
 I would prefer a size 13 but I can work with these size 12 if necessary. I took my laces out of my South Beaches to see how they would look and they look better in my opinion, let me know what yall think.

BALLIN!

Ballin3.gif

JMillionaire wrote:
I finally got my Miami Nights / Flamingo's from Hong Kong yesteterday, it took 4 days to get to Atlanta, I brought them on eBay for $475.00 shipped, I know I got rapped but a size 12 just sold on eBay for $750 shipped so I don't feel as bad, lol.  I just couldn't stand waiting anymore and we don't have any release info from Nike.
mad.gif
 Worse case I can sell these and try to cop a size 13 for retail. These are a must have!!!
pimp.gif
 I would prefer a size 13 but I can work with these size 12 if necessary. I took my laces out of my South Beaches to see how they would look and they look better in my opinion, let me know what yall think.

BALLIN!

Ballin3.gif

^
are u serious?
laugh.gif

Im all for helpin a NTer and not bashing but.................

seriously dude go back a few pages and there is your answer

30t6p3b.gif

dudes be lazy these days

and to answer your question no word yet but they will let us know if they will be getting them

^
are u serious?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

dudes be lazy these days

and to answer your question no word yet but they will let us know if they will be getting them

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Finals PE on Eastbay?

Eastbay Rep? Ray, Ryan, anyone who's got the info really.
I already contacted the Eastbay rep through message. Heres the response I got back. Looks like a Ndc only release. NT might get them but you might want to call and ask.
Hey There,

Sorry, but we do not have any release information for that product. We do currently have a few different Lebron 8's to choose from including the Post Season models. You can check them out here:  http://bit.ly/km8CNC

Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

PleaseSayTheBaby23 wrote:
^
are u serious? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

dudes be lazy these days 

Edit: + He's right.

Back
Top Bottom