THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I know its Halloween but Christmas came early this year for me :nthat: :nthat:

GOAT colorway of this shoe, I need a size 12 pair

Gotdamn, those are beautiful. Those & the HWC V1s.... such a shame I'll never own a pair of each.

Did these dudes really only release 1 pair of suede 8s? **** kinda got me upset thinking about it :lol:.

Sold my South Beach 8s last night...kinda sad 
tired.gif
...but the money paid for my trip to Vegas next month 
happy.gif

How would I clean the lebron 8 usa veterans day? will soap and water be okay?

I've heard that the south beach 8's paint will get messed up if you wipe them, but if i recall correctly, the south beaches are painted.

^

The white part is painted leather.

Water and mild detergent should do the trick, just don't scrub too hard.

Are those SVSM & HWC 8s really being bought and sold for the thousands of dollars I see on eBay listings?

I know its the Lebron thread but would you guys trade a NDS pair of South Beach 8's for a pair of legit Royal 1's?

Seeing them all (most) displayed makes you realize just how plentiful the colorways were for the shoe.

Buuuuuut, you also realize how many sub-par pairs there are. Personally, the V3s could have been buried in the archives of Nike, never to see the light of day. And the V1 was so under-utilised.

Last edited:
Nice collection up there.

Seeing the number of colorways that they've cranked out on the models since the 8s really makes me wish we got some more 8s. I'm happy with what did release, but they had the potential to do more.

Seeing them all (most) displayed makes you realize just how plentiful the colorways were for the shoe.

Buuuuuut, you also realize how many sub-par pairs there are. Personally, the V3s could have been buried in the archives of Nike, never to see the light of day. And the V1 was so under-utilised.

Nice collection up there.

Seeing the number of colorways that they've cranked out on the models since the 8s really makes me wish we got some more 8s. I'm happy with what did release, but they had the potential to do more.

I remember imagining what the xmas' would have looked like if they were V1. Also the V1 SVSM away's not releasing. I remember passing when the circulated on ebay for around 600-750. Now they are nowhere to be found for less than 3K new.

Last edited:
So I am planning to try and win an eBay auction for south beaches today. What is a good price for a pair in good condition, no major flaws, og everything?? Also, they never fixed the fakes of the south beaches right? All the authentic pairs have the clear stuff around the swoosh? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom