The RPG Thread -> 2023 was a banner year for RPGs. What was your favorite?

What is your RPG of 2022?

• Tactics Ogre

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Horizon: Forbidden West

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Elden Ring

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Stranger of Paradise: FF Origins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gotham Knights

• Pokemon Acreus

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Square Enix games on sale on Nintendo eshop
There’s a sale going on Steam too. Bought FF7 (hopefully for the last time :lol:) so I can try it out modded and it looks pretty good

7ECE6A1E-42CD-420F-8F98-6A640A22826D.png

032AAEED-CEA3-4182-8516-49B703E53AEE.png

Now that I’ve tested it out, time to not play it until I get a steam deck in the next couple years 😅

Y’all go and redeem Stormblood for free while you can. Your getting a few a LOT of content between A Realm Reborn, Heavensward and Stormblood.

Ah man, too many memories. First one that comes to mind is my younger brother struggling to defeat Wrexsoul or my other younger brother getting Banon killed and constantly getting game over :lol:

Greatest Game of All Time!

Are there physical copies out there for the pixel remaster?
Unfortunately they were limited to the Square Enix store and they sold out immediately. Play-Asia had some and was shipping to the USA but the PS4 version apparently was cancelled. I’m not sure if there are any available for Switch.

I’ll get them down the line. My backlog is overloaded right now and I don’t need to be starting a JRPG on top of what I’m playing :lol:

I am going to try and finish OT2 (which is easily my favorite game in a long time) while starting FF1. I plan to play in order, but we will see. FF2 is pretty dry, and 3 I remember having issues with as a kid but I cant remember what exactly.

Its one of those "vote with my money" things for me.

I am happy to pay retail for something i have been asking for for years.

I might not get to every game right away, but happy they finally released them on Playstation.

Heck I might buy them down the line on Switch as well.

Same for me. I bought them on Steam and played through FF I. I played through 90% of FF V but stopped once they were announced for PS. I'm going for all the plats and will probably grab them on Switch too. I'll gladly pay for games that I love, especially if I can have them on console and on the go.

Unfortunately they were limited to the Square Enix store and they sold out immediately. Play-Asia had some and was shipping to the USA but the PS4 version apparently was cancelled. I’m not sure if there are any available for Switch.

Good looks bro, appreciate it

Was Triangle Strategy any good? It's been sitting on my HD and I still haven't started it

Back
Top Bottom