• Pokemon Acreus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you consider FF4: The After Years, X-2, 13-2 and 13-3 mainlines? Cuz I personally rank it with those.
Damn that’s kinda foul, VII Remake deserves better than that. I’m just gonna say we’re not considering it mainline then :lol:

Damn that’s kinda foul, VII Remake deserves better than that. I’m just gonna say we’re not considering it mainline then :lol:
I have no I'll intentions with that, I just group it with the games that are sequels to a mainline title. It certainly is the top one in my opinion in that list.

13-3 and After Years are better than their mainline versions.

1688321604946.png

13-2 was solid and my favorite of the trilogy. I never played After Years. It would have been great if SE included that in the Pixel Remasters.

Lightning Returns was very good, IMO.

I personally liked After Years but can see why some might not. IV is kind of a weird game to me. In its defense I have gotten to it yet with the Pixel Remaster so I haven't played it in like 12~ years but maybe my opinion will change after that. I just remember being irritated with it.

I still need to finish Lightning Returns. It’s actually in my PS3 right now but I dread booting that thing up :lol:

I’m looking forward to playing FF IV again. I haven’t played it since maybe 2007 on the SNES. I think it’s good but always felt like it was barebones compared to FF VI. That could have been my bias opinion back then.

I probably will grab After Years since it’s apart of the Steam summer sale right now.

Yo 2sappy 2sappy where’s Western Sanbreque?
I’m trying to do a side quest (hunt) for the blacksmith but can’t find the area. Is the area unlocked later in the game?

What’s the playtime on XVI, how many hours to complete? I just made it to Lostwinds, barely getting started tbh.

I got Monster Hunter 2: WoR back in May, just beat it the other day. Doing all the sub quests and etc. I def slept on this series but I’m glad I got into it. I ordered MH: Rise the other day, gonna be a couple of weeks before I really dive into it.

Yo 2sappy 2sappy where’s Western Sanbreque?
I’m trying to do a side quest (hunt) for the blacksmith but can’t find the area. Is the area unlocked later in the game?
Is it to hunt a griffith? If so, you need to go to the Caer Norvent River Gate. There is a waypoint there, but you donr get it on your initial visit to that area because you sneak in with Cid and bypass that last area down there.

What’s the playtime on XVI, how many hours to complete? I just made it to Lostwinds, barely getting started tbh.
my initial completion, with all sidequests and hunts done was about 70 hours.

Reactions: ace
Is it to hunt a griffith? If so, you need to go to the Caer Norvent River Gate. There is a waypoint there, but you donr get it on your initial visit to that area because you sneak in with Cid and bypass that last area down there.
I finally found it right before seeing this :lol:

Just beat XVI….

Wow that ending was amazing. Story wise it’s a lot better than XV for sure. I did feel the relationship between Clive and Jill was stale was a good amount but they definitely improved that with the side quests near the end.

so y’all think Clive is alive?Jill started crying because the Star she wished upon for Clive’s return finally faded away. But then she stops crying when morning came. Some people interpret it as Clive came back because in the side quest she said she knew Clive would always be there just like when dawn comes but others think it means she realizes that Clive won and beat Ultima but died in the process.

XVI seems to have learned from XV and VIIR by putting a fair and balanced cap on consumables that can be stocked and not littering the world with them. I’ve definitely ran out of potions in battle and it will totally change your approach to fighting overly aggressive. I lost a fight too which is cool since that never happened in the previous 2 games. Personally, I don’t like that in certain fights it will restart you during a certain phase and you’ll have consumables again if you lose. Squaresoft would have never been so forgiving.

I'm hyped for the new Persona 3, but Baldur's Gate 3 is the one I have the highest expectations for, the guys over at Larian proved to be real RPG fanatics time and time again

I truly am enjoying this game. My boy Clive plays no games, I just hope they don’t hit me with a weird plot twist that throws the mood of the game off. I appreciate how dark and grim the game has been right out the gate, you already know there’s no happy ending.

Back
Top Bottom