The second coming of Christ.

That's why yall end up arguing every time a thread about Jesus comes up. One person is talkin about the man, then someone brings religion into

the mix when the two issues are totally opposite to each other. Ya'll should wise up and realize that as long as you side with a belief, your gonna

have to agree to disagree because all the religious things yall are barking about ain't designed to co-exist. They were meant to cancel each other

out. Yall gotta realize that either a person is trying to cultivate their spirit, or they have faith in a belief system. Figure out which of the two you

are doing so these pointless arguments can cease. All this does is showcase spiritual immaturity for the rest of the world wide web to see. And

when whatever may be does occur, look back on all the things you did behind the logic of religion or spiritual cultivation and you'll get a better

idea about urself.

probably wouldn't even recognize him because america said he's a man w/ blue eyes and blonde hair

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

He's probably here already and thinks it's hilarious that no one recognizes him.

Hilarious? I'd be pissed if I was the most famous person in the world and nobody recognized me
laugh.gif

I dont think this will ever happen

my head might explode if it did tho

AntonLaVey wrote:
You're right.......I suppose, what he should have said was "There is NO proof the afterlife exists" which is FACT.

Exactly. There is no proof that it does exist, then again, there is no proof that it doesn't exist. I just didn't see what dude was tryin' to argue since he was talking about "facts" and when it comes to knowing if there is an afterlife; there is none (facts). At the end of the day, you believe what you believe.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

sick.gif
 at religious people, u damn well know your not going to "heaven or hell" all the evidence in the world proves it, biggest suckers in the history of our life, go read a real book based on facts

Yo what book proves there is no heaven or hell?! Sounds like a good read! smh

SMH there's nothing I hate more than this "there's no proof it doesn't exist" argument. I could say the same thing about Zeus, Xenu, the easter bunny, manbearpig, and fire breathing dragons. It is a cop out argument, just stop it.
indifferent.gif
hahahahaha people believe in him?

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wow. if someone gets salty about someone disrespecting Jesus, that person is a lame, idiot for following religion, and more. 

BUT when someone disrespects Mohammed, Muslims go crazy and the world is alright with it/respects their reverence for Mohammed.

How about we do the same thing for my Savior, Jesus Christ.

EDIT:

To answer OPs question, the second coming will quite obvious. 

How will Jesus come again? It's in the Bible, Luke 21:27, NIV. "At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."

How many will see Him when He comes? It's in the Bible, Revelation 1:7, NIV. "Look, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of Him."

What will we see and hear when He comes? It's in the Bible, I Thessalonians 4:16-17, NIV. "For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air."

How visible is His coming to be? It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:27, NIV. "For as the lightening comes from the east and flashes to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man."

So like, who wrote that part of the bible?

laugh.gif
 scared of god, scared of his wrath, why dont u guys just lock yourselfs in church and not come out

religion is like having a ****** straped to your back in the middle of war

how the HELL do u know what happened 2000 years ago b/c SOMEONE told u? b/c earth is only 2000 years old? the same $#@% that was goin on then is going on now

Christians believe that once they are saved, the holy spirit resides in them... correct?...Holy Spirit = God = Jesus... therefore... Jesus is inside of Christians. Maybe the collective group of Christians who believe have pieces of him inside of them...?

unity-group-of-people-working-together-thumb7235478.jpg

+

kitchen_aid_blender.jpg

=

jesus-christ.jpg

??? am I on to something?

all that christ guy wants to do is get high, hug furry creatures and an occasional phuket wouldn't hurt (he told me this personally).  i don't think he'll appreciate the vajazzer though?

Black Jesus got a point though. For those that are religious, he does a lot for yall, and yet all he asks is for you to believe and most of you cant even do that for him
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

The ignorance on this message board and in this world is sad.

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ignorance means LACKING KNOWLEDGE/ unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your belief in some dogmatic stuff is just as valid as those you are calling "ignorant".. No one has concrete proof of anything.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Go sit down somewhere.[/color]

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ignorance means LACKING KNOWLEDGE/ unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your belief in some dogmatic stuff is just as valid as those you are calling "ignorant".. No one has concrete proof of anything.[/color]

I was speaking on the lack of knowledge some have on the matter when it comes to clowning and trying to disprove. Sit down boy.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

roll.gif

I was speaking on the lack of knowledge some have on the matter when it comes to clowning and trying to disprove.
Sit down boy.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah, sure buddy.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You always have something to say when people disagree with your beloved religion.. I'm on to you [/color]
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom