the shoegame.com update on jordan brand 09 releases and packs

by the time this stuff is scheduled to release, THERE WILL BE CHANGES. i've come to expect that from jb. only shoes listed that i'm really excitedabout are bordeaux 7s and MAYBE true blue 3s. for the most part, jb can keep everything else.

i'm pretty much done with jb forever (and i couldn't be happier!!!!)
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bossjulio

iiownzkickz wrote:

i was reading peoples comments and someone put this

!#%#*%%%!+%@+.com

says

dmp 2 5's-$310

dmp 2 7's-$310

dmp 2 1's-$310

Slam Dunk Pack-$500

quickstrike 12's and 7's -$200 ea

hall of fame pack-700$

and now im in shock like oh my
eek.gif
dat 2500 dats 2 much yooo i dont work
dat much i think lol hope i do though kuz
eek.gif
200 for 1 pair of shoes?!

700 for 2 pairs of shoes?!!?

that cant be true, if it is then thats ridiculous. someone should limit them, they cant do that. fans r supposed to be treated right, not stolen from!
theres
no way kids who have no job and have working class parents and r askin for a christmas/bday present going to get these, poor kids. (including myself) and the
sad part is ppl CONTINUE to pay these ridiculous prices so of course jb keeps doing it, they want to get away with as most as they can, they dont want to have
to feel the recession. thats badd yo.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
did u forget who we are talking about?? this is JORDAN brand. they LOVE extorting u!!

Originally Posted by Trav T

I don't understand why everyone hypes up the Bordeaux VII's just because they haven't been retroed.

They are ugly. And you can quote me and defend the Bordeaux VII's, but that doesn't change the fact that it is the worst colorway of the VII's.

bordeaux's have always been my favorite jordan since '92 (7th grade)!!!

pimp.gif

25z762b.jpg

roll.gif

^^ Nice pic

There's alot of heat coming out but the thing is that JB will probably have the most ridiculous prices for all of these retro's. The possibility of the3's being 500$ is not too far out there.

Either way Bordeaux will be copped no matter what

If the quality of the TBIII's are good as the 01's I don't mind shelling out for that much seeing how a DS pairs go for around that much anyones

damnn i thought i would cut down on the expenses in 09...apparently i was wrong

Originally Posted by bossjulio

Originally Posted by iiownzkickz

i was reading peoples comments and someone put this

!#%#*%%%!+%@+.com
says
dmp 2 5's-$310
dmp 2 7's-$310
dmp 2 1's-$310
Slam Dunk Pack-$500
quickstrike 12's and 7's -$200 ea
hall of fame pack-700$

and now im in shock like oh my
eek.gif
dat 2500 dats 2 much yooo i dont work dat much i think lol hope i do though kuz
eek.gif
200 for 1 pair of shoes?!

700 for 2 pairs of shoes?!!?
the hof pack is suppose to be more than just a couple pairs of sneakers.
Btw you
eek.gif
at 200 but people were paying close to that for the 23 so jordanbrand isn't reaching increasing retail $15-$25.
I can't fathom people buying that hof pack separately however. I see 2 or even 3 people splitting that package, which only makes sense.

That snakeskin pack, if is the navy pair i want them and my favorite would be the black purple 7. Either way I'm not stressing myself if i don't itall.

Finally some good news from JB.

And that pic up there is dope, a few years late on the Starter jacket but dope none the less.

Probably a stupid question, but I never quite understood this:

Can someone explain a quickstrike to me? and where I can get quickstrike shoes? Will I be able to get them at stores like FinishLine, Footlocker, etc.?

Originally Posted by che3055

Probably a stupid question, but I never quite understood this:

Can someone explain a quickstrike to me? and where I can get quickstrike shoes? Will I be able to get them at stores like FinishLine, Footlocker, etc.?

A Quickstrike is a very limited release. I believe it is for Tier 1 accounts. These Quickstrike releases will be harder to get than the CDP's, sodon't get your hopes up.

Well I guess ima jus have to be really selective with what I really want this yr. Then...iii's definetly will be had....vii's
pimp.gif
....but I will seehow everything else shakes out...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Trav T

I don't understand why everyone hypes up the Bordeaux VII's just because they haven't been retroed.

They are ugly. And you can quote me and defend the Bordeaux VII's, but that doesn't change the fact that it is the worst colorway of the VII's.

bordeaux's have always been my favorite jordan since '92 (7th grade)!!!

pimp.gif

25z762b.jpg

roll.gif
From now on, I will use that picture to answer all the "Bordeaux hype" questions
laugh.gif

Bordeaux's are crazy fresh

Back
Top Bottom