the shoegame.com update on jordan brand 09 releases and packs

Originally Posted by che3055

Probably a stupid question, but I never quite understood this:

Can someone explain a quickstrike to me? and where I can get quickstrike shoes? Will I be able to get them at stores like FinishLine, Footlocker, etc.?
Depends on the store and what type of account they have with Nike. Also, from what I understand about quickstrikes, they don't have an exactrelease date. Different stores may get them for release on different dates. Basically, quickstrikes suck. They are hard to get and they end up gettingreally expensiv ewhen you have to buy from resellers.

I can already see the Bordeauxs releasing as a Quick strike and me having to pay $300-400 on eBay for them. Which I won't do, by the way.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Please re-release the Raptor VII's. It has been a good 6 years since the last time they released.

got good news according to another thread one of the confirmed 60+ pks is the orlando and raptor vii.

damn that hall of fame sounds expensive
but all other packs are nice!!! but the 12's could end up as a pack
and bordeaux's could be a single release from what i know!!

Yeah they could skip all of these releases just release the Bordeauxs and I'd be happy. If it were possible, this is a pair I would even cop 2 of (Inormally don't do that). Nice pics up there, and nice pic of dude in the Spurs gear and Bordeauxs back in the day!

Come on JB, JUST DO IT!

09 will be a lot better than i thought. ftw!
smile.gif

How is this all suppose to drop this year doesnt seem very likely but over two years seems possible, we in a recession right now no one can afford all of thislol.

I honestly would be happy if no more Jordans ever came out again for an entire year. I'm tired of all these releases. Highly doubt all this will bedropping.

yes...i really hope i can get my hands on a few white cement 3s and true blue 3s (my grails)

I wounder how much more will jb do before people say no-more, I guess they are completely catering toyoung/little kids now, they are watering down every shoe, the last couple years they released a bunch of 7's now again, and forget about the 5's, I amso glad I am at my ends with JB its sad that it has come to this, they just keep reaching and reaching!!!

are u serious?? bro do u want alot of hypebeasts rocking the shoe that u want, i love limited stuff

Back
Top Bottom