The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Another small update...

Mr burns as fruit batman
I guess they are slowly adding alternate costumes for more characters

Maybe I'll finally get around to fixing up my city

anyone getting this update problem on android? at the loading donut screen a menu pops up saying "Update Available! Want! Want! Want! This update is required to continue." and when i click update it redirects me to itunes page...:rolleyes

Does the glitch still work? Don't rlly want to use 90 donuts on a costume if its been patched.
Yeah, it still works. I went ahead and took the risk.

I kept buying Buddhas until I had 30 mystery boxes and then stopped when I hit 150 donuts. Figured with that many mystery boxes, I would end up with some more donuts...pffffft bunch of parking lots and cash...

I wish there was a way to collect more donuts with this glitch...

Last edited:
Gotta find a cracked version because this whole waitin to build donuts or buy em is for the birds

anyone getting this update problem on android? at the loading donut screen a menu pops up saying "Update Available! Want! Want! Want! This update is required to continue." and when i click update it redirects me to itunes page...:rolleyes

Same here. I dont know whats the deal with it.

Stemmed from the Buddhist task that Lisa has. Turns out you get Lenny & Carl with the Adult Education Annex and Mount Carlmore :lol:

Gotcha, thought I was bugging out for a sec
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aeropower

New Glitch..... Confirmed to work...

You need to do it somewhat quickly, but not really...

You must have 1 donut or less.

1-Bet on a race (greyhounds) (don't wait for it to finish)
2-Purchase a scratch ticket
3-Scratch it
4-DO NOT click collect
5-Wait for a second ticket to appear/Greyhound race to finish
6-finish the second ticket and collect

You now have negative donuts, get whatever you want....

damn it....my thumb double tapped on accident and I lost 22 donuts. screw this, does the glitch still work?

Back
Top Bottom