The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Any glitchs that give out free stuff for android
The Springfield downs glitch, you need to be level 16 to do it though as it requires the SpringField Downs. This is how it works
1. make sure you have 0 or no more than 1 donut left
2. go to springfield downs and start a race
3. before the race is over hurry go to the kwik e mart and buy a scratch off ticket and scratch it
4. Leave it scratched but DO NOT click OK to redeem the prize, wait for a second ticket to pop up
5. once the second ticket pops up, scratch it and click OK to redeem the prize and you'll see your donut balance in the negatives and you can go and buy any premium item you want

once you exit the app it resets your donut balance to 0 or 1
I've resigned to the fact that I'm doing the glitch, I should get to level 16 tonight at which point I will use my 10 donuts to instantly build it then go to town.

Let us know how it goes antidope. Remember to trade donuts for cash, and then get homer Buddhas til you get donuts ... Then leave the game.

I tied the glitch right now and it didn't work..?..hopefully I did something wrong..got to wait until I can get another opportunity to buy the scratchers..

i got the cracked version for the Android and the game got really boring. now all i'm essentially doing is decorating the town.

i got the cracked version for the Android and the game got really boring. now all i'm essentially doing is decorating the town.
Didnt even know a cracked version was out. Wonder if I download that in place of the version I have now will I lose everything 

Didnt even know a cracked version was out. Wonder if I download that in place of the version I have now will I lose everything 
actually you don't as long as you don't delete the data. i was worried about that too. just delete the app you have and install the cracked version and everything is still there.

actually you don't as long as you don't delete the data. i was worried about that too. just delete the app you have and install the cracked version and everything is still there.
Whered you get it from? The one I downloaded doesnt let me go into negative donuts when I want to buy things, and its still snowing outside

Is there a YouTube tutorial for this glitch, Ive done it twice and messed it up twice.

I start a dog race then buy a regular scratch off ticket, then the race is over, should a new ticket pop up right away or what?

Just saw it on Youtube, clearly I'm not scratching this off fast enough.

Last edited:
Is there a YouTube tutorial for this glitch, Ive done it twice and messed it up twice.

I start a dog race then buy a regular scratch off ticket, then the race is over, should a new ticket pop up right away or what?

Move the Springfield downs right next to the kwik-e-mart..

Start dog race

scratch of first ticket quick, do not hit collect/ok\, wait for second ticket and scratch and collect.

Just got the cracked version for Android, I had no idea there was this much land. Its gonna take 6 hours to clean it all

Last edited:

Place the Kwik-E-Mart next to the Springfield Downs and once you click on the race, buy the scratcher and scratch it off quickly.  Worked for me, but after I bought the Well and Burns' Limo I went back to having 1 donut.  Does it matter if you have 1 or 0 donuts?
nerd.gif

Place the Kwik-E-Mart next to the Springfield Downs and once you click on the race, buy the scratcher and scratch it off quickly.  Worked for me, but after I bought the Well and Burns' Limo I went back to having 1 donut.  Does it matter if you have 1 or 0 donuts? :nerd: ...

1 or 0 it doesnt matter, it works regardless.

They know who cheats and lock them out, I wish they'd reward us non-cheaters with free donuts or something! :smh:

Game's boring as hell doing it the right way.

@Fuzzyrobot

Speaking as one who has used the glitched and return from 2 harps.  If they know, they are not locking anyone out.  Simple research will show you that the 'lock out' is associated being level 26 and gaining more than 120,000 experience.  You are not going to get any free donuts as some type of reward for restraining yourself from use the hack.  If you can take advanatage of a situation in some way it is your duty as an american to do so.  I for one am very happy about owning everything in the game.   I still find the game enjoyable.  Can't wait for lenny and carl.

Back
Top Bottom