The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

200 treats left. Not enough for anything. They better let us cash them in for something or I'm gonna be pissed :smh:

200 treats left. Not enough for anything. They better let us cash them in for something or I'm gonna be pissed :smh:

Man I got almost 800!

Can't even buy the heck house because I haven't been able to build the church!... :-(

cquan88 :smokin

Spent all 25G's I had today to do some re-modelling :smh:

Have to build more houses so I can get that $$$

just downloaded this last night. didn't think there was a huge cult following it on nt! hopefully i don't get hooked..

My game hasn't been loading for the past couple of days.. So I had to delete and re download.. Finally the game is working again..and you guys went to town on my house..while I was away..

I wish you all would have used your NT names. I have no idea whose houses I'm egging or trees I'm tp'ing.

I don't see Kang flying in his spaceship anymore...

Edit: forget it he's still there

Last edited:
just downloaded this last night. didn't think there was a huge cult following it on nt! hopefully i don't get hooked..
That's what we all said...now I'm shopping at the Kwik-E-Mart, growing tomacco, and collecting rent from my Springfield project housing/internment camp/concentration camp every hour.

Good luck.

deekdiggler and chrisk0 sorry guys, had a 100 tp and a 100 eggs and had to use em :lol:

also bought the 60 donuts. bought squeaky voice teen and two homer buddhas, got hans moleman for one and a tree for the other. not bad. might buy some more.

Addicted. :smh:

Add me tho: Gabegrams

I see the characters walking around my town soon as I close my eyes to go to sleep. :wow:

Thanks to everyone that had part in vandalizing my entire city!!! :D

I currently have 1360 treats, really hoping we can trade them in for donuts.

Screenname is astrostation. Who ever TP'd the #$@!$ out of my town, speak up now or everyone gets it!

Back
Top Bottom