The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

It's telling me I have to complete some Nerdaiurm quest from level 12. I'm on level 14. What's with this joint skipping/delaying quests?

It's telling me I have to complete some Nerdaiurm quest from level 12. I'm on level 14. What's with this joint skipping/delaying quests?

yeah you have to build the library, which you get after skinner sends Bart to school and tells him he has to improve his grades or else, Lisa then prompts the construction of the library.

just started this...are their any benefits from adding friends?

Everytime you go to their town, you can cash out on 3 of their buildings. You get some money & xp. Once you have clicked 3 houses, you get an additional 25 xp. There's a cooldown time of 24 hours. More friends = More Money, More XP

does it tells you who vandalize your town? or is it anonymous? :nerd:

just started this...are their any benefits from adding friends?
Everytime you go to their town, you can cash out on 3 of their buildings. You get some money & xp. Once you have clicked 3 houses, you get an additional 25 xp. There's a cooldown time of 24 hours. More friends = More Money, More XP
ok someone add me please

saranghaenuna

Live 23 is up and I'm already a 3rd the way done with it I guess it does save that xp you get once you cap out you just don't see it? Got a few new building one cost 200k so for all you none house farmers good luck lmao

Back
Top Bottom