The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Was holding off on my donuts but went ahead and bought me the Volcano Lair, saving up for the 19000$ to purchase the land where it'll be placed...having all these characters pays off, I'm getting at least 1200$ every hour just off tasks.

bros, help me. i still can't unlock Android's Dungeon or Bart's treehouse and i'm at level 14. I'm currently building the power plant.

I've been looking at the androids dungeon quest for a couple days. To build it you need skinner to send Bart to school. That's part one and building the shop is part two

Is there a limit to the number of friends you can have? I can't accept any invites right now. Sorry to you guys that sent a request.

i know a guy that can hack it and give u 320 buddhas for $20. I ended up getting 1200 donuts out of the buddhas and A TON of premium items including frinks lab and tire fire.

add me socluis90 for proof and pm me if u want the info.

Takes me forever to go thru and visit all my friends

Usually do it when I'm bored at work lol

Finnnaaalllllyyyy got the quest to build the dungeon, now I just need 19,000$ :lol:

If I wouldn't had bought land Id have it...it's really tough to buy land and be able to build at the same time :frown:

how the hell do u get doughnuts in this game? i only got 1 :lol: besides spending real money

Last edited:
I stopped trying to build a town for now..just going to build a sea of blue houses, buy land and get money flowing. Once I get a lot of land and money, I will start putting the town together...

They also need to ask "are you sure?" When you hit the donut button to speed things up. Wasted 2 donuts today for 3 treats. SMH

They should really start a system for donuts similar to how Jurassic Park Builder has for bucks. You can buy them AND complete little onlince actions (ie watching a commercial, liking something on FB, subscribing to a youtube channel, etc) to get some free.

Any of you guys have more than 100 friends? I have 100 but can't accept anymore invites. Is 100 the limit?

^ Pretty sure 100 is the limit.

If they don't update this game soon, I think I'll stop playing.

Damn game refuses to give me the green light on building the comic book store.

I just got to level 14. On the last part of the power plant. How close am I?

Damn game refuses to give me the green light on building the comic book store.
I just got to level 14. On the last part of the power plant. How close am I?

you have to build the library and have Bart attend it, before he says you should build the comic book shop to buffer out all the boring stuff hes learning....i just now built mines, off to the dream house with CBG for the next 12 hours...

Back
Top Bottom