The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

damn they finally got me to buy some donuts even though I swore em off. saved up 160 donuts and the only 2 things I ever saved up for was hank scorpios lair and the Springfield sign. With gil offering both, couldn't pass it up, bought 132 for $10 to get the deal. only time ill spend cash.

One of their fancy restaurants.

I wonder what Smithers tasks are gonna be :lol:

:rofl:

28096245.jpg

Once you reach a certain point, the game becomes stale, easy and boring TBH.

I love the game but I maxed out at level 25 2 hours after te update, have the Burns Manor, and theat supermarket and I think I'm done with Smithers tasks....they need to do a much bigger update with probably 10 more levels, far more buildings, characters, decorations and cars!

Once you reach a certain point, the game becomes stale, easy and boring TBH.

I love the game but I maxed out at level 25 2 hours after te update, have the Burns Manor, and theat supermarket and I think I'm done with Smithers tasks....they need to do a much bigger update with probably 10 more levels, far more buildings, characters, decorations and cars!
This. This level a month mess making me lose interest.

the time between the apartments and building channel 6 is making not play as much. I'll check on my town like once a day now if that.

but like steezy said, there needs to be a major update, vehicles would be cool. at this point they just need to shake things up cause it has gotten stale

What are the steps to get Quimby to ask you to build Channel 6 news building? Seems like I've done everything but he still hasn't given me that task. :smh:

You guys need to move onto the Clash of the Clans movement, game is way more fun than the Simpsons. I'm waiting for a big update for the Simpsons, LVL 24 and still haven't been prompted to build the hospital. SMH.

There is actually a border you can't cross in the game ("east" border) kinda mad because I wanted to make this the rich part of my town. :frown:

Been trying to log in, but keeps asking me to create an account, :stoneface:

Has been doing it for a couple of hours, despite getting notifications that characters have completed tasks. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom