THE STRAIN on FX -- from Guillermo Del Toro -- Sunday, July 13 at 10pm

That was one of the best episodes in the series.

Eichorst finally got got after so many failed attempts. Brilliant way to finally do it to.

They killed my black queen. :frown:

The episodes have the answers. You just need to watch them AND pay attention :lol:

That's me just saying so.

no the episodes dont have the answers the editing is ****** up on this show

i actually had to google it and they ****** it up

but im done w the back and forth keep your smugness to youself

took 3 seasons for this show to be pretty good. this season (4) is the best one so far. rot in hell thomas eichorst :lol:

im mad that black chick basically served no purpose

and is it me or did i miss the scenes in the past eps where that lady that was bit turned and talked to eph as the master?

and didnt eichhorst get burned up by dutch next thing hes totally unharmed and hunting fet?

and i thought they were in nebraska or somewhere how eichorst get from there back to ny?

and did he not kill rhona mitra for shooting him?

not to jump on you but you should just really rewatch the episodes man, editing wasn't that bad and this is coming from someone who rags on the show more than I think anyone in this thread.

the scene with eph and the master happens near the end of the episode where him and the black chick go to the town and find that little girls phone and stay in her house(where they meet the lady who is turning and leads them to the harvest plant or whatever) at the end of that episode after she leads them to new beginnings or whatever it's called, she's literally about to turn and instead of killing her the fine black chick convinces eph to let her live, she then returns as a strig and talks to eph.

I thought Eichorst could heal, or apply makeup that hides his burned face, like zacks mom(RIP) Eichorst used one of the dudes(that was helping Fet??) to drive him to where they were going, the airport, but the guy betrays eichorst by leaving the radio on so Fet gets a heads up. Eichorst is a Vampire and has many times this season used his blinding speed to move about, so I don't think its a stretch for him to to high tail it back to NY or at least beat a plane.

as for Rhona, she helped by shooting him and then I believe they showed her just walking off, with her fate really not revealed as I thought she'd end up dead too. I'm betting she'll be back later down the road to become yet another fine woman killed off by this show. All they really want us to look at is Dutch I guess.

Seems like you don't really watch when Eichorist is onscreen which is funny because he's one of the most compelling characters and best actors on the show. Even on the dumbest episodes dude brings the heat.

Did you watch the episode or just skim through it? :lol:

I see why writers still spoonfeed some viewers on certain plot points :lol:

Last edited:
not to jump on you but you should just really rewatch the episodes man, editing wasn't that bad and this is coming from someone who rags on the show more than I think anyone in this thread.

the scene with eph and the master happens near the end of the episode where him and the black chick go to the town and find that little girls phone and stay in her house(where they meet the lady who is turning and leads them to the harvest plant or whatever) at the end of that episode after she leads them to new beginnings or whatever it's called, she's literally about to turn and instead of killing her the fine black chick convinces eph to let her live, she then returns as a strig and talks to eph.
I thought Eichorst could heal, or apply makeup that hides his burned face, like zacks mom(RIP) Eichorst used one of the dudes(that was helping Fet??) to drive him to where they were going, the airport, but the guy betrays eichorst by leaving the radio on so Fet gets a heads up. Eichorst is a Vampire and has many times this season used his blinding speed to move about, so I don't think its a stretch for him to to high tail it back to NY or at least beat a plane.

as for Rhona, she helped by shooting him and then I believe they showed her just walking off, with her fate really not revealed as I thought she'd end up dead too. I'm betting she'll be back later down the road to become yet another fine woman killed off by this show. All they really want us to look at is Dutch I guess.

Seems like you don't really watch when Eichorist is onscreen which is funny because he's one of the most compelling characters and best actors on the show. Even on the dumbest episodes dude brings the heat.

what im sayin is that scene with the black woman talking to eph wasnt in the ep

but it was in the previously on for the next ep

theres a topic on reddit talking about it that scene wasnt in the ep

as far as eichorst a little makeup shouldnt be able to conceal his entire body being burned but whatever

when he went to the airport there was no explanation of how he got there he just walked up on those dudes

and there was no explanation of what happened with mitra the next ep he's back in ny

I'm telling you as a person that watched the episode, the scene where the woman talks to eph IS IN THE EPISODE.

Eichorist already knew where they were headed so it wasn't hard for him to just run there and try to stop them. Much like it isn't hard to grasp the notion that he could heal himself, or use makeup on his entire body to conceal wounds, or that the master rejuvenates him. It really isn't that serious of a detail as he's the 2nd in command. I mean in just this previous episode he held a SILVER sword that he had been stabbed with and pulled it out of him. The stood there taunting Sektrakian.

The Master got his back

Last edited:
and im telling you that as a person with comcast they cut it off the DVR

yet when the master got burned up he took hella long to heal in that giant body but eichorst he can heal just like that

its whatever its not that big a deal but yall are pretending like this show is the benchmark for consistency in storytelling

but hey since dhart says its not that serious its not that serious

:lol:
It's just funny that following after what was easily a top tier episode of television in general, you come in spewing all this hate and questions.
a Keyword i saw was COMCAST, I DONT HAVE COMCAST so i saw the scene, its funny you throw that in now, but made it seem like i was lying because I claimed to see it. It seems anyone with COMCAST didn't see it, you should've said that instead claiming the scene didn't exist altogether

I highly doubt anyone praises this show on its consistency or even acting/ storytelling, i mean read some old post or my old post. Show is a lot of fun for me and it's something I don't take serious at all. So I'm not bugging out on how a 2nd in command vampire appears unharmed after being burned or how he gets to places really really fast.

this your first time watching anything having to do with vampires?
Hope your not mad it's just hella funny because this week the show delivered on all levels and as everyone has noted is in the convo of best episode or one of them and then you come in with all these questions that would've been well recieved a week ago or before that
:lol:

This would be like if on BB Ozymandias dropped and everyone is praising it and then you come in "How did Walt become a drug dealer?" "I don't remember a scene where the cancer came back."

then get mad when people just tell you to rewatch the episodes, then when I try to be nice and spell it out for you, you claim certain scenes don't exist or didn't air because of some reddit thread. then question how seriously Me of all people is taking this show

shoulda just taken the Zik route:rofl:

cuz discussion of the show has been so moving fast right?

i get mad because instead of being a condescending **** telling me something as stupid as rewatch instead of taking that time to just answer the question

my point in bringing up reddit is that im not the only one who didnt see it

and no its not like ur crappy bb analogy cuz this is stuff that happened in the last 2-3 eps

you can post as many emojis as you want i got a couple too :rolleyes>D:sick::stoneface: |l

shoulda just done like i told zik and just answer the question or shut the **** up

shoulda just taken the Zik route:rofl:
Its exactly why I didn't quote him and address each question/statement. Entire post is just :smh:

Thing is I've noticed he does that sometimes in a lot of tv show threads. I just stopped trying.

Tell him to rewatch and if he does enough times he'll eventually get it..... or won't and he'll still be wondering about it by the end after forming false conclusions.

When he replies to actually answer his inane questions or tells you to shut up just ignore that and tell his slow *** to rewatch the show.

Talking about he got Comcast and the dvr cut that part off. GUESS WHAT? You didn't actually rewatch the show then :lol:

:lol: i think you're one of the few people on NT that can be even more condescending than i am :lol:
I aint even trying :lol:

Last edited:
thats what makes you so sad and pathetic cuz its not even necessary

i dont know if its to boost self esteem or because you fundamentally lack it but it just shows for everyone to see

you act like you proud of it but you should really be ashamed

:lol: You rustled b.

Armchair psychoanalyzing cuz your feelings hurt.

Don't project that sad and pathetic label on me. Be honest and just talk about yourself.

Talking about I'm proud. Perhaps it is a shame how I naturally **** on you.

no projection look how you so quick to wanna say im rustled

do that mean something to you or nah?

you aint ******* on nobody but you wanna be so bad its pathetic

dont get mad at me cuz i see your antics for what they are

It is projection. You do this every time your feelings are hurt.

Its obvious you're rustled. You just an emotional dude. It doesnt mean anything to me at all but I find it funny.

:lol: @ I'm the one that's mad. Stop projecting.

Went from I don't understand how these things happened in the show to calling ppl pathetic and sad cuz you were told to rewatch it to properly understand what happened.

The lame that's quick to make personal attacks usually is the one with self esteem issues b. Heal yourself and come back when you can behave like an adult.

Also stop being in denial. A spade is a spade.

talk about doing this every time

thats all you do is say projection every time someone calls you out on this ****

how you gonna talk about personal attacks when you called me a "slow ***" first?

talkin about what you notice in other show threads n ****?

all i said was either answer the question or dont respond

you wanna be an adult about ****? stop condescending its immature

we talkin about a tv show and you acting all holier than thou

again dont be mad cuz its obvious that you take this **** too serious

talk about doing this every time
Your feelings get hurt and then you start personally attacking ppl and its usually completely baseless.

It'll quickly stop being about the thread and become about you needing to feel like you got the last insult in. You'll say w/e baseless **** comes to mind no matter the situation.

thats all you do
Stop lying. Truth hurts. No need for these fabrications.

Now you stuck on in mad and so take this too serious :lol: Look in the mirror. You in here triggered.

is say projection every time someone calls you out on this ****
Link me to the most recent time I've done that.

how you gonna talk about personal attacks when you called me a "slow ***" first?
That's not personal. Thats literallly based on what you have said.

You'll do this again in a couple days or weeks :lol: Always on the same baseless bull ****. You're incredibly sensitive.

Bless your heart.

how im attacking when this whole started i told you either answer the question or dont say anything?

how is that an attack?

but you take it further when you try to act like dhart and stuntmanmike were cosigning you

thats why i said you ought to be ashamed because you think its a point of pride to be called condescending

talkin bout "im not even trying" shut that **** up

im not linkin you to **** but i can tell you that you did it to rusty in the got thread after he yapped u about littlefinger and jacking tdogg jokes

you pretend like its not obvious how you act

so i can call you a pompous *** based on what you've said, thats not an insult right?

always wanna take shots and then hide ur hands after

and what happened to not quoting me you smug ***?

Reread what I posted. I said I wasnt gonna quote your question and answer it.

Rewatch the episodes.

As for me and Rusty. That not even the same thing. That's 2 ppl playing around about fictional characters. And at no poi t did I say he was projecting how he feels on me.

You reading comprehension sucks.

Not at any point did I say I was proud someone thinking I was condescending. You telling me what I think is straight bull ****. That's the type of person you are. I told you might as well quit the psychoanalyzing cuz you fail with every assusmption and conclusuib you jump to but you in denial about that too. Time to grow up son.

Your feelings get hurt and all you can do is name call and tell me to shut up. Knowing I won't. You are what you are, no shots or hand hiding. Just the facts. Like I said the pathetic and sad label is you projecting

Back
Top Bottom