The term "thot" is corny...

Everytime I hear that word I cringe and inclined to tell them, tf are your thoughts or what are you thinking about just to troll.

Very much so! So many impressionable folks just waiting to run with the newest n silliest saying.

tf is Yeet?! Y'all making up words now?!
laugh.gif
mean.gif
@SonOfTony

Last edited:
wow thats so late 80's 90's south slang lol even the moves.... dude probably saw a ghost town dj's, oomp camp, or jd bass allstars video and thought he was gonna bring something new to the table....
THIS RIGHT HERE.
People BEEN saying this for decades in the south. Usually when someone drains a three pointer or something, as a substitute for boom, or swish.
Its almost like the kids these days have no desire to be original, and just try to rehash 80s and 90s culture, as a new idea. From the haircuts to the clothes to the slang.
**** is getting ridiculous.

As far as the THOT word is concerned, it is easily one of THE DUMBEST slang words or phrase EVER invented. EVER.
Every other slang word had something it played off of.
For example Ho was a shorter form of the word *****. Or ***** because female dogs get F'd. Boppers because Bop is a popular word for head. So girls that give head are boppers.

But THOT is just stupid. You cant even use it correctly without sounding awkward.
IE: "THOT is a stripper" just sounds weird. It sounds "better" when you say That THOT over there is a stripper. Which is just stupid within itself.

10-12 years after texting shorthand became popular and this is where it has lead us. From LOL to YOLO to THOT. :smh:

^ Im pretty sure that has been established SEVERAL times in this thread.
Or are you just illustrating the redundant tendencies of the people that actually use that term? Srs

^ lol yeah. Someone's definitely trolling with that Facebook. I'm apart of this big group on Facebook and she was trolling saying her mom gave her that name :lol:

Back
Top Bottom