The Tesla Motors Appreciation Thread

So folks are reserving a car w/o knowing what it looks like?

Yes. There's tax incentives to get one of the first production runs and given Tesla's design history I have no reason to believe I won't like what I'm about to see. Plus the $1000 reservation fee is fully refundable. So worst case scenario I lost a few hours of my Wednesday morning.

BTW

View media item 1974206

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
So folks are reserving a car w/o knowing what it looks like?

Yes. There's tax incentives to get one of the first production runs and given Tesla's design history I jave no reason to believe I won't like what I'm about to see. Plus the $1000 reservation fee is fully refundable. So worst case scenario I lost a few hours of my Wednesday morning.

BTW

View media item 1974206

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Pics of girl in reflection?

Lenox Mall here in Atlanta had a line out the door.  They were waiting since 10am.  

Hell with that line, 11:00EST online reservations.

theres a tesla dealership at Lenox?

im thinking about reserving one, but i dont want to wait a year and a half to get it.

plus i have no idea what it looks like.

Yes, It's located next to Neiman Marcus.

You can call to reserve it, my co-worker just did it.

I'm going to wait until 11EST tonight to see what this car looks like first.

Prolly won't order one.

My A/C isn't working....again.

I had my car in January to fix that, a seat belt, and something with the battery that they recommended.

The last time they said there was no freon and that they ran a dye through it and found no leak.

The car is less than 3 years old and Freon shouldn't be gone so soon.

Last edited:
Lenox Mall here in Atlanta had a line out the door.  They were waiting since 10am.  

Hell with that line, 11:00EST online reservations.

theres a tesla dealership at Lenox?

im thinking about reserving one, but i dont want to wait a year and a half to get it.

plus i have no idea what it looks like.

It's going to b revealed in a few hours so you can just wait, don't think it's really going to make a huge difference if you reserve now or tomorrow.

Electric cars are the future b
Diesel>>>>
roll.gif
 nah b

So, a smaller Model S essentially. I can dig it.

They're making good progress but still a long ways to go IMO.

At the end of the day, the convenience of filling up your tank in under 5 minutes at a gas station that's available every where>>>>. And being able to go to one of many dealerships or mechanics to repair your vehicle.

That's why Diesel is a great option for fuel efficient vehicles. Anyone who dismisses this is clueless

The front looks weird to me without an upper grill, it's not just the missing grill though but the overall shape too, just looks kind of awkward. Kind of reminds me of when Neo's mouth closed in the first Matrix. Looks almost like a snout?

View media item 1975015

The dash should have been better integrated too like the Model S, this one look like a giant tablet is just placed there.

View media item 1975016

Back
Top Bottom