The things we NEVER tell our girls...

Is it just me, or are women more prone than us fellas to pretend like taking a trip to the business district is icky? Who's gassing these broads. It's just flesh... it's not like mine secretes slimy fluid that turn white cotton undies brown after an hour or two
sick.gif
. (The hell is that stuff??) Sure, $@! does that. But only if you don't wipe well. But we all got booties anyway. So that's not an issue of gender, only one of hygiene. Also, who's telling these *$!$%@+ that they taste like strawberries, or candy, or anything even remotely "cutesie" and girly? NO YOU DON'T. $$*+$ tastes like $$*+$, that's all. No, not "strawberry $$*+$". JUST $$*+$. And you smell funny. Not disgusting-funny, but different- funny.  Sex smells like damp muff which smells like mildew. No one's ever lit a candle to mask the ball/johnson odor. EVER. That's not US you smell, it's you, woman. You probably shouldn't be so uppidy about servicing your guy. There's nights he doesn't even want you around because he's tired of smelling your pheromones, fact.... 

laugh.gif

[/vent]

Add yours..

Is it just me, or are women more prone than us fellas to pretend like taking a trip to the business district is icky? Who's gassing these broads. It's just flesh... it's not like mine secretes slimy fluid that turn white cotton undies brown after an hour or two
sick.gif
. (The hell is that stuff??) Sure, $@! does that. But only if you don't wipe well. But we all got booties anyway. So that's not an issue of gender, only one of hygiene. Also, who's telling these *$!$%@+ that they taste like strawberries, or candy, or anything even remotely "cutesie" and girly? NO YOU DON'T. $$*+$ tastes like $$*+$, that's all. No, not "strawberry $$*+$". JUST $$*+$. And you smell funny. Not disgusting-funny, but different- funny.  Sex smells like damp muff which smells like mildew. No one's ever lit a candle to mask the ball/johnson odor. EVER. That's not US you smell, it's you, woman. You probably shouldn't be so uppidy about servicing your guy. There's nights he doesn't even want you around because he's tired of smelling your pheromones, fact.... 

laugh.gif

[/vent]

Add yours..

Gotta tell you man, I read your post twice.....still have no clue what the hell you are talking about

-The Juice

Gotta tell you man, I read your post twice.....still have no clue what the hell you are talking about

-The Juice

a. when we're sad
b. when we're scared
c. when we really don't know
d. when that dress doesn't really fit well
e. when we don't really love her as much as we should at that particular moment
f. i hate the possibility of thinking of you with another dude
g. when we're jealous
h. when you don't reciprocate
i. when you choose to ignore what we think
j. when you don't give what we say equal weight
k. when we have to control our emotional responses
l. chivalry is really one-sided. you all really put nothing into the relationship
m. Why can't we have sex when I want to?
n. Why don't you admit when you're wrong?
o. we know you're lying but we choose to ignore it to prevent an argument
p. we really don't want to go on without you. we kinda need/or want you more than you think.
q.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm done...there so much... Its harder to be men in society than women. Anything NOT male is defined as female. Think about it...

a. when we're sad
b. when we're scared
c. when we really don't know
d. when that dress doesn't really fit well
e. when we don't really love her as much as we should at that particular moment
f. i hate the possibility of thinking of you with another dude
g. when we're jealous
h. when you don't reciprocate
i. when you choose to ignore what we think
j. when you don't give what we say equal weight
k. when we have to control our emotional responses
l. chivalry is really one-sided. you all really put nothing into the relationship
m. Why can't we have sex when I want to?
n. Why don't you admit when you're wrong?
o. we know you're lying but we choose to ignore it to prevent an argument
p. we really don't want to go on without you. we kinda need/or want you more than you think.
q.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm done...there so much... Its harder to be men in society than women. Anything NOT male is defined as female. Think about it...

Back
Top Bottom