The things we NEVER tell our girls...

No clue what Op is trying to say lol...but on topic, i will NEVER tell her that I cheated on her at one point

No clue what Op is trying to say lol...but on topic, i will NEVER tell her that I cheated on her at one point

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Murda He

I mean really... how can you read what I've written and NOT know what I'm talking about unless yo don't actually have any experience in the field? Serious question. What, you never smelled muff? Never seen used panties? Never had sex? Which one is it?
i understand everything that was said my good sir, dont pay these shrimps no mind

same here. i be thinkin the same %#@@ too sometimes. who gassed these females into thinkin their insides smell better than my outside?

I mean really... how can you read what I've written and NOT know what I'm talking about unless yo don't actually have any experience in the field? Serious question. What, you never smelled muff? Never seen used panties? Never had sex? Which one is it?
i understand everything that was said my good sir, dont pay these shrimps no mind

same here. i be thinkin the same %#@@ too sometimes. who gassed these females into thinkin their insides smell better than my outside?

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

Also, who's telling these *$!$%@+ that they taste like strawberries, or candy, or anything even remotely "cutesie" and girly? NO YOU DON'T. $$*+$ tastes like $$*+$, that's all. No, not "strawberry $$*+$". JUST $$*+$. And you smell funny. 

laugh.gif

[/vent]

Add yours..

I just died. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

idk about strawberries.. but some of the $%^# i've tasted were pretty damn tasty 
devil.gif

Also, who's telling these *$!$%@+ that they taste like strawberries, or candy, or anything even remotely "cutesie" and girly? NO YOU DON'T. $$*+$ tastes like $$*+$, that's all. No, not "strawberry $$*+$". JUST $$*+$. And you smell funny. 

laugh.gif

[/vent]

Add yours..

I just died. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

idk about strawberries.. but some of the $%^# i've tasted were pretty damn tasty 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

EGGS-actly!

Like, you mean to tell me you expect me to ingest that... get it all rubbed up in my beard and in my pores...have my dreads smelling like your "special" razor... and all that. REALLY? Not that I'm against it, but come on... at least mine is just flesh. You got a whole aquatic community down there. Come on now... let's just be real for a second mamacita.. You suck your thumb every day.  I don't eat my ravioli face-first. Therefore, you've had much more practice and are much more comfortable with the actions required. Stop fronting. Don't be a prude.. 

You referred to poon going downtown as "taking a trip to the business district" ...

Allusions bro... for the sake of the young and innocent.

EGGS-actly!

Like, you mean to tell me you expect me to ingest that... get it all rubbed up in my beard and in my pores...have my dreads smelling like your "special" razor... and all that. REALLY? Not that I'm against it, but come on... at least mine is just flesh. You got a whole aquatic community down there. Come on now... let's just be real for a second mamacita.. You suck your thumb every day.  I don't eat my ravioli face-first. Therefore, you've had much more practice and are much more comfortable with the actions required. Stop fronting. Don't be a prude.. 

You referred to poon going downtown as "taking a trip to the business district" ...

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

a. when we're sad
b. when we're scared
c. when we really don't know
d. when that dress doesn't really fit well
e. when we don't really love her as much as we should at that particular moment
f. i hate the possibility of thinking of you with another dude
g. when we're jealous
h. when you don't reciprocate
i. when you choose to ignore what we think
j. when you don't give what we say equal weight
k. when we have to control our emotional responses
l. chivalry is really one-sided. you all really put nothing into the relationship
m. Why can't we have sex when I want to?
n. Why don't you admit when you're wrong?
o. we know you're lying but we choose to ignore it to prevent an argument
p. we really don't want to go on without you. we kinda need/or want you more than you think.
q.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm done...there so much... Its harder to be men in society than women. Anything NOT male is defined as female. Think about it...

elaborate on that, fams...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

a. when we're sad
b. when we're scared
c. when we really don't know
d. when that dress doesn't really fit well
e. when we don't really love her as much as we should at that particular moment
f. i hate the possibility of thinking of you with another dude
g. when we're jealous
h. when you don't reciprocate
i. when you choose to ignore what we think
j. when you don't give what we say equal weight
k. when we have to control our emotional responses
l. chivalry is really one-sided. you all really put nothing into the relationship
m. Why can't we have sex when I want to?
n. Why don't you admit when you're wrong?
o. we know you're lying but we choose to ignore it to prevent an argument
p. we really don't want to go on without you. we kinda need/or want you more than you think.
q.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm done...there so much... Its harder to be men in society than women. Anything NOT male is defined as female. Think about it...

elaborate on that, fams...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif

[/vent]

Add yours..

I just died. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

devil.gif
or it is near tasteless which is also good

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif

[/vent]

Add yours..

I just died. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

devil.gif
or it is near tasteless which is also good

EGGS-actly!

A++++
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom