The things we NEVER tell our girls...

laugh.gif

Oh, so I'm the only @!*$+ that's wanted to say this stuff to a woman before. OK. So ain't NONE of ya'll ever fond those lost panties the next day and said, "WHAT THE +%@@?!"

Oh, ok.

l. chivalry is really one-sided. you all really put nothing into the relationship
True story. I'm a gentleman and all, but I had to "keep it 100" with my girl. She wanted me to walk her to the door when I took her home. Mind you, it's January....in Indiana
grin.gif
. She tried to pull that chivalry card. I promptly retorted, 'Aye look, I'm no chauvinist but you can't complain about suffrage, equal pay, and fair treatment and still cling to the spoils of feudalism.. Either we equals or we ain't. So dig this, I'll watch you to the door and stay here till you get in. How's that Diana? (aka Wonder Woman)"

@*!!@* been so used to biting their tongue that they think I'm dusted for keeping it real
grin.gif
.... NICE
laugh.gif

Oh, so I'm the only @!*$+ that's wanted to say this stuff to a woman before. OK. So ain't NONE of ya'll ever fond those lost panties the next day and said, "WHAT THE +%@@?!"

Oh, ok.

l. chivalry is really one-sided. you all really put nothing into the relationship
True story. I'm a gentleman and all, but I had to "keep it 100" with my girl. She wanted me to walk her to the door when I took her home. Mind you, it's January....in Indiana
grin.gif
. She tried to pull that chivalry card. I promptly retorted, 'Aye look, I'm no chauvinist but you can't complain about suffrage, equal pay, and fair treatment and still cling to the spoils of feudalism.. Either we equals or we ain't. So dig this, I'll watch you to the door and stay here till you get in. How's that Diana? (aka Wonder Woman)"

@*!!@* been so used to biting their tongue that they think I'm dusted for keeping it real
grin.gif
.... NICE
laugh.gif

id love to know what youre talking about....

i think i have an idea

but you need to clarify 
grin.gif

id love to know what youre talking about....

i think i have an idea

but you need to clarify 
grin.gif

I mean really... how can you read what I've written and NOT know what I'm talking about unless yo don't actually have any experience in the field? Serious question. What, you never smelled muff? Never seen used panties? Never had sex? Which one is it?

I mean really... how can you read what I've written and NOT know what I'm talking about unless yo don't actually have any experience in the field? Serious question. What, you never smelled muff? Never seen used panties? Never had sex? Which one is it?

Originally Posted by Murda He

i understand everything that was said my good sir, dont pay these shrimps no mind

Is it just me, or are women more prone than us fellas to pretend like taking a trip to the business district is icky? Who's gassing these broads. It's just flesh... it's not like mine secretes slimy fluid that turn white cotton undies brown after an hour or two
sick.gif
. (The hell is that stuff??) Sure, $@! does that. But only if you don't wipe well. But we all got booties anyway. So that's not an issue of gender, only one of hygiene. Also, who's telling these *$!$%@+ that they taste like strawberries, or candy, or anything even remotely "cutesie" and girly? NO YOU DON'T. $$*+$ tastes like $$*+$, that's all. No, not "strawberry $$*+$". JUST $$*+$. And you smell funny. Not disgusting-funny, but different- funny.  Sex smells like damp muff which smells like mildew. No one's ever lit a candle to mask the ball/johnson odor. EVER. That's not US you smell, it's you, woman. You probably shouldn't be so uppidy about servicing your guy. There's nights he doesn't even want you around because he's tired of smelling your pheromones, fact.... 

laugh.gif

[/vent]

Add yours..

lol%20wut%20in%20hands.png

Is it just me, or are women more prone than us fellas to pretend like taking a trip to the business district is icky? Who's gassing these broads. It's just flesh... it's not like mine secretes slimy fluid that turn white cotton undies brown after an hour or two
sick.gif
. (The hell is that stuff??) Sure, $@! does that. But only if you don't wipe well. But we all got booties anyway. So that's not an issue of gender, only one of hygiene. Also, who's telling these *$!$%@+ that they taste like strawberries, or candy, or anything even remotely "cutesie" and girly? NO YOU DON'T. $$*+$ tastes like $$*+$, that's all. No, not "strawberry $$*+$". JUST $$*+$. And you smell funny. Not disgusting-funny, but different- funny.  Sex smells like damp muff which smells like mildew. No one's ever lit a candle to mask the ball/johnson odor. EVER. That's not US you smell, it's you, woman. You probably shouldn't be so uppidy about servicing your guy. There's nights he doesn't even want you around because he's tired of smelling your pheromones, fact.... 

laugh.gif

[/vent]

Add yours..

lol%20wut%20in%20hands.png

i understand everything that was said my good sir, dont pay these shrimps no mind

Dude's rant is clear as day if you go back and re-read the beginning, once you finish it.

Ill admit it threw me off on the first read though.

Regardless, OP gets the LULZ from me.

Also, who's telling these *$!$%@+ that they taste like strawberries, or candy, or anything even remotely "cutesie" and girly? NO YOU DON'T. $$*+$ tastes like $$*+$, that's all. No, not "strawberry $$*+$". JUST $$*+$. And you smell funny. 

laugh.gif

[/vent]

Add yours..

I just died. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also, who's telling these *$!$%@+ that they taste like strawberries, or candy, or anything even remotely "cutesie" and girly? NO YOU DON'T. $$*+$ tastes like $$*+$, that's all. No, not "strawberry $$*+$". JUST $$*+$. And you smell funny. 

laugh.gif

[/vent]

Add yours..

I just died. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude's rant is clear as day if you go back and re-read the beginning, once you finish it.

Ill admit it threw me off on the first read though.

Regardless, OP gets the LULZ from me.

'Preciate the lulz and all but add something to the thread.. there's much to be discussed here. I'm willing to bet that had I not have quoted CaptainStabbin and rolled with that first punch, this would be another derailed topic; and it's really some +%$@ we can ALL relate to... even the 7 girls of NT.

'Preciate the lulz and all but add something to the thread.. there's much to be discussed here. I'm willing to bet that had I not have quoted CaptainStabbin and rolled with that first punch, this would be another derailed topic; and it's really some +%$@ we can ALL relate to... even the 7 girls of NT.

That there not really as pretty as they think they are…..

sometimes the coochi smell funny…

That there not really as pretty as they think they are…..

sometimes the coochi smell funny…

Back
Top Bottom