The things we NEVER tell our girls...

I got what rilla said on the 1st read.
Its not HIS girl that has these same problems, its most females.
Some girls are up on their hygiene, but most of you dudes gas these chicks up as if their P is a fruit.
30t6p3b.gif

$*@%, their P has a damn ph balance for gods sake.

Some girls are up on their hygiene, but most of you dudes gas these chicks up as if their P is a fruit.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

Also, who's telling these *$!$%@+ that they taste like strawberries, or candy, or anything even remotely "cutesie" and girly? NO YOU DON'T. $$*+$ tastes like $$*+$, that's all. No, not "strawberry $$*+$". JUST $$*+$.
laugh.gif

[/vent]

Add yours..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Blame 112 for that nonsense.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Certainly fooled me, 'cause that mug aint taste like no damn Peaches n' Cream...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]False advertising *** mutha_s...[/color]
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Originally Posted by Murda He

Also, who's telling these *$!$%@+ that they taste like strawberries, or candy, or anything even remotely "cutesie" and girly? NO YOU DON'T. $$*+$ tastes like $$*+$, that's all. No, not "strawberry $$*+$". JUST $$*+$.
laugh.gif

[/vent]

Add yours..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Blame 112 for that nonsense.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Certainly fooled me, 'cause that mug aint taste like no damn Peaches n' Cream...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]False advertising *** mutha_s...[/color]
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i lol'd but then felt like a nerd for knowing what a ph scale was
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i lol'd but then felt like a nerd for knowing what a ph scale was
tired.gif

If it is a foul smell, then you should tell her. Depending on the woman's cycle, she will have varying and different smells down there.
It is normal for women's vagina to have a certain odor to it at certain times of the month. However, if you notice that the odor changes and becomes strongly unpleasant (repugnant fishy vaginal odor), this deserves attention and it is most likely because it is a sign of a serious vaginal infection or an STD.

As for the men, you know us women have to deal with how you smell down there too right?

If it is a foul smell, then you should tell her. Depending on the woman's cycle, she will have varying and different smells down there.
It is normal for women's vagina to have a certain odor to it at certain times of the month. However, if you notice that the odor changes and becomes strongly unpleasant (repugnant fishy vaginal odor), this deserves attention and it is most likely because it is a sign of a serious vaginal infection or an STD.

As for the men, you know us women have to deal with how you smell down there too right?

To all the women saying how we have smells down there too...aight... thats COOL...but they are not any where near as bad. For one, we're talking about an organ that sticks OUT. It can be cleaned a lot easier. All you gotta do is wipe it off once or twice and you're GOOD. With women, there are hella folds and creases and just a lack of moving AIR through there to really keep it as clean regularly. Its a part of nature. Its just how things are working BUT don't get it twisted, on average I'd expect more women to have smells than men.

To all the women saying how we have smells down there too...aight... thats COOL...but they are not any where near as bad. For one, we're talking about an organ that sticks OUT. It can be cleaned a lot easier. All you gotta do is wipe it off once or twice and you're GOOD. With women, there are hella folds and creases and just a lack of moving AIR through there to really keep it as clean regularly. Its a part of nature. Its just how things are working BUT don't get it twisted, on average I'd expect more women to have smells than men.

I agree with you, Dame Theory.

But then again, it is ok to have certain odors down there, but it just should not be foul. If it is to the point you have to plug or block your nose to eat the box, then yea, something fishy is going down there. It could be an STD or if it is not that, it is a vaginal infection of some other kind (ie. bacterial vaginosis or yeast infection).

As for men, yes, for you it is easier to clean. So, no excuse for you to have foul smells down there.

I agree with you, Dame Theory.

But then again, it is ok to have certain odors down there, but it just should not be foul. If it is to the point you have to plug or block your nose to eat the box, then yea, something fishy is going down there. It could be an STD or if it is not that, it is a vaginal infection of some other kind (ie. bacterial vaginosis or yeast infection).

As for men, yes, for you it is easier to clean. So, no excuse for you to have foul smells down there.

I am speechless.

But yeah there are things, I dont tell my girlfriend.... Sometimes, knowing the whole truth wouldn"t be so good.

I am speechless.

But yeah there are things, I dont tell my girlfriend.... Sometimes, knowing the whole truth wouldn"t be so good.

Back
Top Bottom