The things we NEVER tell our girls...

This Colombian chick i used to #%+! with was super cute but between her legs smelled like death. I didnt even have to put my head down there. But as soon as her pants were off I'd get hit with a woosh of stink. Like a punch in the face
tired.gif

This Colombian chick i used to #%+! with was super cute but between her legs smelled like death. I didnt even have to put my head down there. But as soon as her pants were off I'd get hit with a woosh of stink. Like a punch in the face
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Thing is... a woman will always have a suitor. Even if she denies him... women ALWAYS have options. ALWAYS.

Hmmm I'm just not confident that if a woman is ugly there is ALWAYS going to be someone willing to claim that.
Sex, sure, even the ugliest can find sex on craigslist, but I'm sure there are some ugly broads on eHarmony with no messages in their inbox
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

tired.gif
so y would u still +%@! wit her if u knew her box smelled like "death"?

Thing is... a woman will always have a suitor. Even if she denies him... women ALWAYS have options. ALWAYS.

Hmmm I'm just not confident that if a woman is ugly there is ALWAYS going to be someone willing to claim that.
Sex, sure, even the ugliest can find sex on craigslist, but I'm sure there are some ugly broads on eHarmony with no messages in their inbox
laugh.gif

tired.gif

when op said business district i thought he was talking about prostitutes

i was like wait a minute, you getting free p, and decide to go pay for the p as well

i was like wait a minute, you getting free p, and decide to go pay for the p as well

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

Dude...

At the end of the day...

Its a vagina. Seriously. As soon as a dude realizes he can smash the box and she'll jump for joy that she has someone in her life.

She wins. She always wins.

*steps up to the mic*

Ahem, on behalf of Rilla.

ALL women smell/taste/ACT funny at some point. Just wait and see. When your lady goes to the bathroom to pee, but doesn't rinse, I'llbe in the wing laughing at you when she tries to mount your grill 42minutes later. Thatbitter taste is the taste of you swallowing yourpride AND her urine all at once. Feed up.

See, they don't eventhink about %%!+ like that. It's all wet down there. What do they care?BUT WE DO! All them fluids are type gross when we think about it, so wedon't. We just munch it and sthu. But what if w told ya'll aboutyourselves? What if? We just be feeling so lucky to get lad that wedon't wanna %+@$ it up. But %+@$ that. YES, you should have shaved. NO,I don't caret hat your undies don't match but that hole in thosepanties bothers me. Your muff that spicy? Ole pH unbalanced box... ugh..

Younever had to check your girl mid-sentence and tell her to end thatclause with a question mark because you don't want to hear %%!+ elseabout her period? That's whatthis thread is about; not just funny smells. It's the things we NEVERsay, like "Aye woman, I don't care what type of flowyou're having. Ask me bout my flow. Aight then. Truth be told, Imentally bypass these 5 days every month. I'm not even standing hereright now. I don't exist. [grand galactic inquisitor]IGNORE ME![/grandgalactic inquisitor].  I won't exist until you're back to normal. Idon't even wanna think about it. It's weird. Anything that bleeds thatlong should be dead by Fridayat the latest. I also don't care that this is the week you decided tobe STUPID horny. I'm NOT giving it to you... ugh...you nasty. Go away.Come back Saturday. I can't believe you asked me to smang that...smfh.." 

Or how about, "That dress does make your %@! look big, butit isn't. That bra also makes your **** look amazing, but they aren't.This sock would make my package look  INCREDIBLE, but I already haveself-esteem. Why can't you accept that no you aren't perfect, but I%+@$ with you anyway and just sthu about it? GOD! On the what you tryna"Ware" inflatable underwear to bed and I been crashing you for the past5 years? Who you tryna fool, yourself? Grow up"

Silly women
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

Dude...

At the end of the day...

Its a vagina. Seriously. As soon as a dude realizes he can smash the box and she'll jump for joy that she has someone in her life.

She wins. She always wins.

*steps up to the mic*

ALL women smell/taste/ACT funny at some point. Just wait and see. When your lady goes to the bathroom to pee, but doesn't rinse, I'llbe in the wing laughing at you when she tries to mount your grill 42minutes later. Thatbitter taste is the taste of you swallowing yourpride AND her urine all at once. Feed up.

See, they don't eventhink about %%!+ like that. It's all wet down there. What do they care?BUT WE DO! All them fluids are type gross when we think about it, so wedon't. We just munch it and sthu. But what if w told ya'll aboutyourselves? What if? We just be feeling so lucky to get lad that wedon't wanna %+@$ it up. But %+@$ that. YES, you should have shaved. NO,I don't caret hat your undies don't match but that hole in thosepanties bothers me. Your muff that spicy? Ole pH unbalanced box... ugh..

Younever had to check your girl mid-sentence and tell her to end thatclause with a question mark because you don't want to hear %%!+ elseabout her period? That's whatthis thread is about; not just funny smells. It's the things we NEVERsay, like "Aye woman, I don't care what type of flowyou're having. Ask me bout my flow. Aight then. Truth be told, Imentally bypass these 5 days every month. I'm not even standing hereright now. I don't exist. [grand galactic inquisitor]IGNORE ME![/grandgalactic inquisitor].  I won't exist until you're back to normal. Idon't even wanna think about it. It's weird. Anything that bleeds thatlong should be dead by Fridayat the latest. I also don't care that this is the week you decided tobe STUPID horny. I'm NOT giving it to you... ugh...you nasty. Go away.Come back Saturday. I can't believe you asked me to smang that...smfh.." 

Or how about, "That dress does make your %@! look big, butit isn't. That bra also makes your **** look amazing, but they aren't.This sock would make my package look  INCREDIBLE, but I already haveself-esteem. Why can't you accept that no you aren't perfect, but I%+@$ with you anyway and just sthu about it? GOD! On the what you tryna"Ware" inflatable underwear to bed and I been crashing you for the past5 years? Who you tryna fool, yourself? Grow up"

Silly women
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

tired.gif

she was so cute
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

tired.gif

she was so cute
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

*steps up to the mic*

Silly women
grin.gif

Women really wear padded underwear?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

*steps up to the mic*

Silly women
grin.gif

Women really wear padded underwear?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

Word, but the rest was on-point.

In regards to the smell, I think it sometimes depends on how turned on your shorty is around you. Even if she's on top of her hygiene game and all that, if she knows you put it down right, them juices gon' be flowin' even before the panties drop. It's like their version of pre-cum. I'd take it as a compliment.

As for the taste...

images

Originally Posted by rocman23

Word, but the rest was on-point.

In regards to the smell, I think it sometimes depends on how turned on your shorty is around you. Even if she's on top of her hygiene game and all that, if she knows you put it down right, them juices gon' be flowin' even before the panties drop. It's like their version of pre-cum. I'd take it as a compliment.

As for the taste...

images

not all women smell. i used to think that all did for years but its not true. a lot of women have different yet similar smells but there are women out there with no scent. keep running through women and you'll run into the right one lol.
and i've never come across a +!!$! that smelled or tasted like fruit.

not all women smell. i used to think that all did for years but its not true. a lot of women have different yet similar smells but there are women out there with no scent. keep running through women and you'll run into the right one lol.
and i've never come across a +!!$! that smelled or tasted like fruit.

my girl does taste like strawberries  
laugh.gif

but i gotta make sure she cleans up good before i go hunting down there 

my girl does taste like strawberries  
laugh.gif

but i gotta make sure she cleans up good before i go hunting down there 

i'll give yall the smell, but my girl always makes sure she taste like water, cant get enuff of it wen im eating out

i think alotta dudes tossing around that "yall messing wit dirty chicks" business are just inexperienced. I can only speak for myself, and I know I have certain standards. And I only mess with Grade A females. I'm huge on hygiene, I expect the same. What we're saying is, what always happens is not the fault of the female. shorty could be fresh out the shower, lever 2011 n all that. clean cut in all that, front to back n all that. but soon as she gets wet again, there will be a smell and a taste other than skin. It has nothing to do with her, its her insides. Females can only douche so much before they change the ph balance in the juice box. Our issue is that bad chicks act like their split dont stink. That they're oblivious to the fact they cooking casserole. The thing is, it will and does happen to all females. Just some less than other. Some will seemingly hav no taste, and other will have a metallic flavor...picture feasting on shorty from terminator 3. As real men, we know that this happens, we just want these silly females to stop frontin like everything on them taste like cherry starbursts and superman ice cream

i'll give yall the smell, but my girl always makes sure she taste like water, cant get enuff of it wen im eating out

Back
Top Bottom