The things we NEVER tell our girls...

i think alotta dudes tossing around that "yall messing wit dirty chicks" business are just inexperienced. I can only speak for myself, and I know I have certain standards. And I only mess with Grade A females. I'm huge on hygiene, I expect the same. What we're saying is, what always happens is not the fault of the female. shorty could be fresh out the shower, lever 2011 n all that. clean cut in all that, front to back n all that. but soon as she gets wet again, there will be a smell and a taste other than skin. It has nothing to do with her, its her insides. Females can only douche so much before they change the ph balance in the juice box. Our issue is that bad chicks act like their split dont stink. That they're oblivious to the fact they cooking casserole. The thing is, it will and does happen to all females. Just some less than other. Some will seemingly hav no taste, and other will have a metallic flavor...picture feasting on shorty from terminator 3. As real men, we know that this happens, we just want these silly females to stop frontin like everything on them taste like cherry starbursts and superman ice cream

not for nothing but that metallic flavor usually comes around their period, afaik.

not for nothing but that metallic flavor usually comes around their period, afaik.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Gotta tell you man, I read your post twice.....still have no clue what the hell you are talking about

-The Juice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

dude.

you dusted?
This had me dying 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I didn't comprehend what dude was talking about either at first, but then it was cleared up and lulz ensued

Originally Posted by dgk3188

dude.

you dusted?
This had me dying 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I didn't comprehend what dude was talking about either at first, but then it was cleared up and lulz ensued

Originally Posted by Nawth21

*steps up to the mic*

Ahem, on behalf of Rilla.

ALL women smell/taste/ACT funny at some point. Just wait and see. When your lady goes to the bathroom to pee, but doesn't rinse, I'll be in the wing laughing at you when she tries to mount your grill 42 minutes later. Thatbitter taste is the taste of you swallowing your pride AND her urine all at once. Feed up.

See, they don't even think about %%!+ like that. It's all wet down there. What do they care? BUT WE DO! All them fluids are type gross when we think about it, so we don't. We just munch it and sthu. But what if w told ya'll about yourselves? What if? We just be feeling so lucky to get lad that we don't wanna %+@$ it up. But %+@$ that. YES, you should have shaved. NO, I don't caret hat your undies don't match but that hole in those panties bothers me. Your muff that spicy? Ole pH unbalanced box... ugh..

You never had to check your girl mid-sentence and tell her to end that clause with a question mark because you don't want to hear %%!+ else about her period? That's what this thread is about; not just funny smells. It's the things we NEVER say, like "Aye woman, I don't care what type of flow you're having. Ask me bout my flow. Aight then. Truth be told, I mentally bypass these 5 days every month. I'm not even standing here right now. I don't exist. [grand galactic inquisitor]IGNORE ME![/grand galactic inquisitor].  I won't exist until you're back to normal. I don't even wanna think about it. It's weird. Anything that bleeds that long should be dead by Friday at the latest. I also don't care that this is the week you decided to be STUPID horny. I'm NOT giving it to you... ugh...you nasty. Go away. Come back Saturday. I can't believe you asked me to smang that...smfh..

Or how about, "That dress does make your %@! look big, but it isn't. That bra also makes your **** look amazing, but they aren't. This sock would make my package look  INCREDIBLE, but I already have self-esteem. Why can't you accept that no you aren't perfect, but I %+@$ with you anyway and just sthu about it? GOD! On the what you tryna "Ware" inflatable underwear to bed and I been crashing you for the past 5 years? Who you tryna fool, yourself? Grow up"

Silly women
grin.gif

i dunno about anyone else here, but if its my girl and not some random, im still in there during their bye-week. proud of it, i am not. but i throw an old t shirt down and handle business.

*steps up to the mic*

ALL women smell/taste/ACT funny at some point. Just wait and see. When your lady goes to the bathroom to pee, but doesn't rinse, I'll be in the wing laughing at you when she tries to mount your grill 42 minutes later. Thatbitter taste is the taste of you swallowing your pride AND her urine all at once. Feed up.

See, they don't even think about %%!+ like that. It's all wet down there. What do they care? BUT WE DO! All them fluids are type gross when we think about it, so we don't. We just munch it and sthu. But what if w told ya'll about yourselves? What if? We just be feeling so lucky to get lad that we don't wanna %+@$ it up. But %+@$ that. YES, you should have shaved. NO, I don't caret hat your undies don't match but that hole in those panties bothers me. Your muff that spicy? Ole pH unbalanced box... ugh..

You never had to check your girl mid-sentence and tell her to end that clause with a question mark because you don't want to hear %%!+ else about her period? That's what this thread is about; not just funny smells. It's the things we NEVER say, like "Aye woman, I don't care what type of flow you're having. Ask me bout my flow. Aight then. Truth be told, I mentally bypass these 5 days every month. I'm not even standing here right now. I don't exist. [grand galactic inquisitor]IGNORE ME![/grand galactic inquisitor].  I won't exist until you're back to normal. I don't even wanna think about it. It's weird. Anything that bleeds that long should be dead by Friday at the latest. I also don't care that this is the week you decided to be STUPID horny. I'm NOT giving it to you... ugh...you nasty. Go away. Come back Saturday. I can't believe you asked me to smang that...smfh..

Or how about, "That dress does make your %@! look big, but it isn't. That bra also makes your **** look amazing, but they aren't. This sock would make my package look  INCREDIBLE, but I already have self-esteem. Why can't you accept that no you aren't perfect, but I %+@$ with you anyway and just sthu about it? GOD! On the what you tryna "Ware" inflatable underwear to bed and I been crashing you for the past 5 years? Who you tryna fool, yourself? Grow up"

Silly women
grin.gif

i dunno about anyone else here, but if its my girl and not some random, im still in there during their bye-week. proud of it, i am not. but i throw an old t shirt down and handle business.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by ricky409

a. when we're sad
b. when we're scared
c. when we really don't know
d. when that dress doesn't really fit well
e. when we don't really love her as much as we should at that particular moment
f. i hate the possibility of thinking of you with another dude
g. when we're jealous
h. when you don't reciprocate
i. when you choose to ignore what we think
j. when you don't give what we say equal weight
k. when we have to control our emotional responses
l. chivalry is really one-sided. you all really put nothing into the relationship
m. Why can't we have sex when I want to?
n. Why don't you admit when you're wrong?
o. we know you're lying but we choose to ignore it to prevent an argument
p. we really don't want to go on without you. we kinda need/or want you more than you think.
q.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm done...there so much... Its harder to be men in society than women. Anything NOT male is defined as female. Think about it...

elaborate on that, fams...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Its just that if you're not muscled enough, not deep enough voice, not strong enough, not giving enough, not as embracing, not as physical, not dangerous enough, not as emotionless etc...into ALL those things...

if you don't fit in the box of what it is to be a male...a DESIRABLE male... you're resigned to the role of being female or feminine.

That's real talk.

Originally Posted by McL0vin

Rilla I dunno what kinda chicks u be messing with, but if shorty keep herself clean then the box tastes great.

Sounds like u went down there and had a reeaaaal bad experience. Tell ya chick to shave and wash herself properly

Re-read the OP and I understand and agree.

If she don't give a %#%% Imma be sure to come thru with my man musk to counter hers.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

So yall like the taste of metal?

Yea that taste is iron
laugh.gif
cant say ive experienced that ya'll goin in the red?

I made a thread about this a few months ago. Someone was bringing a chick over and her box smelled like death. The candles didnt help the smell just mixed together
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
tastes like iron huh? what kinda non washin females ya'll dealing with?
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've went down on many females and IMO the Filipina ones were the cleanest and had the least smell

Chinese can taste
sick.gif
if you get the wrong one
The white girl I've had tasted
ohwell.gif

a. when we're sad
b. when we're scared
g. when we're jealous
l. chivalry is really one-sided. you all really put nothing into the relationship
p. we really don't want to go on without you. we kinda need/or want you more than you think.
q.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm done...there so much... Its harder to be men in society than women. Anything NOT male is defined as female. Think about it...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Its just that if you're not muscled enough, not deep enough voice, not strong enough, not giving enough, not as embracing, not as physical, not dangerous enough, not as emotionless etc...into ALL those things...

if you don't fit in the box of what it is to be a male...a DESIRABLE male... you're resigned to the role of being female or feminine.

That's real talk.

Rilla I dunno what kinda chicks u be messing with, but if shorty keep herself clean then the box tastes great.

Sounds like u went down there and had a reeaaaal bad experience. Tell ya chick to shave and wash herself properly

If she don't give a %#%% Imma be sure to come thru with my man musk to counter hers.

laugh.gif

Yea that taste is iron
laugh.gif

I made a thread about this a few months ago. Someone was bringing a chick over and her box smelled like death. The candles didnt help the smell just mixed together
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've went down on many females and IMO the Filipina ones were the cleanest and had the least smell

Chinese can taste
sick.gif
if you get the wrong one
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by syxth element

a. when we're sad
b. when we're scared
g. when we're jealous
q.
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That's real talk.

laugh.gif

Yea that taste is iron
laugh.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chinese can taste
sick.gif
if you get the wrong one

ohwell.gif

no_msg.jpg

Originally Posted by syxth element

a. when we're sad
b. when we're scared
g. when we're jealous
q.
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That's real talk.

laugh.gif

Yea that taste is iron
laugh.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chinese can taste
sick.gif
if you get the wrong one

ohwell.gif

no_msg.jpg

*steps up to the mic*

You never had to check your girl mid-sentence and tell her to end that clause with a question mark because you don't want to hear %%!+ else about her period? That's what this thread is about; not just funny smells. It's the things we NEVER say, like "Aye woman, I don't care what type of flow you're having. Ask me bout my flow. Aight then. Truth be told, I mentally bypass these 5 days every month. I'm not even standing here right now. I don't exist. [grand galactic inquisitor]IGNORE ME![/grand galactic inquisitor].  I won't exist until you're back to normal. I don't even wanna think about it. It's weird. Anything that bleeds that long should be dead by Friday at the latest. I also don't care that this is the week you decided to be STUPID horny. I'm NOT giving it to you... ugh...you nasty. Go away. Come back Saturday. I can't believe you asked me to smang that...smfh.. " 

Silly women
grin.gif

This thread is chock-full of 'Too much real life' for me
laugh.gif

Although i WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with What Rilla and the rest of the gentlemen in this thread are trying to say.

Life is just not fair that way. Its unfortunate, really.

*steps up to the mic*

You never had to check your girl mid-sentence and tell her to end that clause with a question mark because you don't want to hear %%!+ else about her period? That's what this thread is about; not just funny smells. It's the things we NEVER say, like "Aye woman, I don't care what type of flow you're having. Ask me bout my flow. Aight then. Truth be told, I mentally bypass these 5 days every month. I'm not even standing here right now. I don't exist. [grand galactic inquisitor]IGNORE ME![/grand galactic inquisitor].  I won't exist until you're back to normal. I don't even wanna think about it. It's weird. Anything that bleeds that long should be dead by Friday at the latest. I also don't care that this is the week you decided to be STUPID horny. I'm NOT giving it to you... ugh...you nasty. Go away. Come back Saturday. I can't believe you asked me to smang that...smfh.. " 

Silly women
grin.gif

This thread is chock-full of 'Too much real life' for me
laugh.gif

Although i WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with What Rilla and the rest of the gentlemen in this thread are trying to say.

Life is just not fair that way. Its unfortunate, really.

ITT after deciphering from OP monologue, i think op is having problems getting his girl to blow him.

ITT after deciphering from OP monologue, i think op is having problems getting his girl to blow him.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me, from personal experience, that females really wear butt enhancing underwear in the year 2011. I understand it's the same concept as a pushup bra but for some reason it seems so much more pathetic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me, from personal experience, that females really wear butt enhancing underwear in the year 2011. I understand it's the same concept as a pushup bra but for some reason it seems so much more pathetic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom