the thread about nothing...

Cops blocked off the streets, nobody can leave. It was so loud I thought it was coming from the backyard. Cops said it was a machine gun and somebody was murder, ive played enough call of duty to know it was USP .45. It happen 3 houses down from mine.

Cops blocked off the streets, nobody can leave. It was so loud I thought it was coming from the backyard. Cops said it was a machine gun and somebody was murder, ive played enough call of duty to know it was USP .45. It happen 3 houses down from mine.

:wow: stay in fam, that sounds like something out of a crime movie, hope nobody else got seriously hurt

Keep us updated. That's scary man.

I played enough call of duty to know it was a USP .45
roll.gif

:wow: stay in fam, that sounds like something out of a crime movie, hope nobody else got seriously hurt

Yeah, stay inside. :smh: People going cray with the guns now.

---

On another note, cleaned my car today. Interior was dirty but now it's :pimp: no dust on the dash or nothing.
Exterior...I could've done a better job but it's still clean.

Update: I thought it was strange I didn't hear an ambulance. My neighborhood said he saw somebody drive by and pick up the body early this morning after shots rang. Cops have blood on the streets, shells but no body and no witnesses. I think it may have been the same people or know the same people who robbed my car a few weeks ago :/

Update: I thought it was strange I didn't hear an ambulance. My neighborhood said he saw somebody drive by and pick up the body early this morning after shots rang. Cops have blood on the streets, shells but no body and no witnesses. I think it may have been the same people or know the same people who robbed my car a few weeks ago :/

Wait what happened to your car? It got jacked?

And someone came to pick up the body? It wasn't the coroner? Time to relocate my friend.

Damn what part of L.A?

Back
Top Bottom