the thread about nothing...

Just saw another nter who got their 100+ rep reduced significantly. How can the mods tell fraud rep from real rep?

Fraudulent rep.
roll.gif
I'm guessing they get to see who repped them, and if its the same account repping them over and over they know its artificial and just remove their reps.

Kirbys Foutain of Dreams-Best song from SSBM

The best Super Saiyan transformation of them all, and the best music.
pimp.gif
. When I was younger I thought Gohan was the best, but I was way off. Vegeta> Everyone else.

There should be a DBZ appreciation thread

Man, I don't even really wanna watch this USA game on right now :smh: Already know they're gonna blow the doors off them eventually

The best Super Saiyan transformation of them all, and the best music.[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
:pimp: . When I was younger I thought Gohan was the best, but I was way off. Vegeta> Everyone else.

There should be a DBZ appreciation thread

>>>>>vegeta's miniscule transformation.

:smh: back in my day transformations use to mean something

:stoneface: :smh: @ them still not making a proper HD successor to budokai techniki 3

:lol: @ the old vegeta appreciation thread

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 At the disrespect. Vegeta the Lebron of DBZ? No thats Gohan. Gohan is the king of the choke job. What did he do when he had Cell on the ropes? "I want him to suffer for a while" Oh yeah good plan Gohan thats how you got your father killed.... What did he do when he had Super Buu on the ropes? Let him get away then let Gotenks get absorbed and caught the beating of his life. Got power handed to him on a regular basis and did absolutely nothing with it. He was my favorite when I was younger too then I rewatched the series recently and saw him fail all over the place. Strongest non fused character in the show and hardly won.

Vegeta>>>>>. I really want to bump that thread and get in that argument. I'm making a DBZ appreciation thread it has to be done.

Back
Top Bottom