the thread about nothing...

KLove bout to take us to the playoffs this year :pimp:

:smh: @ Chad getting released.. That's what he gets marrying a garden tool

Last edited:
tumblr_m8nj1pC2ly1qzbbbgo1_400.gif

melo wasting no time, well earned though

Last edited:
I know MMG me to bro.. As long as Rubio comes back healthy and BRoy and his knees are good we'll definitely be in the playoffs.. Had some nice offseason signings like my dude shved

Gonna be fun because imma be at that first home playoff game if we make it

LOL @ Negative. Even after he hit that game winner it seemed like he didnt know how to react haha. On a similiar note remember when Gilbert Arenas was averaging about 28 points a game and hit this shot to win the game....

Dude turned around and already started his celebration before it even went in :x:smh::smokin

Micheal Beasely's year at K-State was really fun to watch...only reason I still root for the dude. Beastly!

LOL @ Negative. Even after he hit that game winner it seemed like he didnt know how to react haha. On a similiar note remember when Gilbert Arenas was averaging about 28 points a game and hit this shot to win the game....

Dude turned around and already started his celebration before it even went in :x:smh::smokin

Hibachi before the guns :smokin

It's been real NT *e-daps*
Uh what? Where are you going?

Speaking of which, his name escapes me right now but what ever happened to the other guy who made a cryptic post and then left the thread? Roc2Sactown did he ever reply to your text?

Just got into a physical altercation with my dad. I wanted to punch him so badly but I kept my composure.
Lame, shoulda just punched your idiot dad in his stupid face.
He had his hands around my neck, but not to the point where he was choking me. When I was about to cock back my mom came in and took his hands off me. This is not the first time we get into a fight.

@LouisLagerfeld I got into a fight with my dad when I was 15 I believe. Dont do it, it really isnt worth it unless you have a really good reason. You dont want to mess up something that will take forever to mend, especially if your dad has always been there for you more or less. We're cooler than ever now though

That Vanessa Morgan girl is GORGEOUS. Oh my word. I'm really taken away by it.
Naw he wasn't really there for me growing up. It's a long *** story that is most suitable for the confessions thread.
Yup, she's very gorgeous. *simp mode activated*

Just got into a physical altercation with my dad. I wanted to punch him so badly but I kept my composure. Mom came in to break it up, he's an idiot. I honestly don't want to sleep at home tonight :smh: :smh: :smh: :stoneface:

Anyways, guise...I'm in love :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: I seen my little sister watching the show she's on and asked her who she was so I had to go look her up. She's my age too :pimp: :wink:

Vanessa Morgan

459524-vanessa_morgan_premiere_frankie_alice_arrivals_8y6zlvqvjfvl_large.jpg

vanessa-morgan-0.jpg

Vanessa-Morgan.gif

should of punched him
and wait wut?

she's 20?
you're 20?
wut?
I should have, but I'm stuck in a situation where I would have had nobody to turn to if I would have hit him.
Yup i'm a '92 baby, I'm older than her by about a month. :wow: :pimp:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:wow: :wow: :wow:
And since we have some DBZ posts in here "My simp mode, is over 9000" :lol: :lol:

DRose thats my *****

Shout out to Derrick Rose, man that ****** nice. :pimp:

On the Beasley gif, I still dont know how he confused knees. :lol:

When you on the bench for a looooong time the ischial nerve wich runs from the *** cheeks to the tip of you toes goes numb. So he had that dead leg
going (yes the same as the dead arm thing). Thats why he lost track of his leg. No ayo at all.

Back
Top Bottom