the thread about nothing...

like this

my friend that i known since I was 4 asked me to stand up for his wedding as a groomsmen, but we don't really hang out like we used to, mainly because I dislike his fiancé....thinking about just declining his offer....wondering if that's selfish of me?

my friend that i known since I was 4 asked me to stand up for his wedding as a groomsmen, but we don't really hang out like we used to, mainly because I dislike his fiancé....thinking about just declining his offer....wondering if that's selfish of me?

**** her, dont let her ruin you having a good time / being there for a once close friend.

Don't decline the offer, that would be really inconsiderate. He clearly still thinks highly of you even though you two don't hang out like before. He could have asked someone else but he chose you, consider it an honor man.

I'm Jamaican. If WHT is too then that confirms it, he and I would without a doubt be friends in real life.

Wow more pics of Vanessa Morgan? Shes definitely gorgeous.

I also think Rita Ora is stunning.

Last edited:
i expect the wiz to push for a playoff spot :pimp: Wall :pimp:
and the Caps are goods too :pimp: Ovey :pimp:

Yeah Beal looks good. Long overdue for DC, to be the center of the free world with all that power and to have s***** sports teams makes no sense. 20 years is a longggg time.

Back
Top Bottom