the thread about nothing...

Show was one of the better concerts I have been to in the last few years.

Had the full Cud catalog on play at the gym tonight....

Not shocked at all by you guises reaction.

I tried to feel Cudi, I REALLY tried, but that **** aint for me, kinfolk.

Prolly the only person but I thought WZRD was pretty nice...y'all got me bumpin Cudi now
smokin.gif
I couldnt get into WZRD at all
ohwell.gif
This is the best song on there which I wasn't hoping for. The OG sample though

smokin.gif

Respect. That's how it works sometimes, different strokes for different folks
smokin.gif

Some things aren't for some folks...some things are like an acquired taste, nothing wrong what knowing what you like and don't like. At least you gave it a try.....

ive been going on the misc a lot more than before..man some stuff over there has me DYING :rofl:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138742273&page=1

this is legit one of the funniest things I've seen in a while :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: damn near woke my roommate up with the lulz from that thread, please respond hahah

EDIT: 13 hunnit :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Don't 'eem need to type out my opinion of Cudi. I'll just re-post what I said in this thread several months ago...
Originally Posted by ErickM713

kid-cudi-man-on-the-moon-album-cover1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I recently came to the conclusion this was my favorite album released in the past 5 years. It was the 1st time I gave him a chance too...I went backwards on his discography, got hooked on MOTM then D/L'ed his mixtapes.

kid-cudi-man-moon.jpg

Deluxe version though.
pimp.gif
Cudder
pimp.gif

Don't run on beats ************, I froooooolic

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

^That and this are the only Cudi songs i like

:rofl: that "The Way You Love Me" song was terrible. But Keri was gettin it though :pimp:

What's all this talk I'm hearing about NaS having a ghostwriter in the past couple hours? Anyone shed light on the source?

a ghostwriter for 2 decades of work and were just now hearing about it? :stoneface: i dont think so
No, what it is is that jay electronica wrote queens get the money on untitled for nas

Is that it? That's nothing lol, Jay already got production credit on that track and I'm sure him and Nas were throwing ideas back and forth for the track. If that's really it then I'm thankful. Jay E album will probably be the best or second to best Hip-Hop album of the year.

Back
Top Bottom