the thread about nothing...

I just went IN on my shorty in the bedroom.
She is knocked out, and I am butt naked sitting at the dining room table eating Honey Smacks and browsing NT.
Life is Good :pimp:

Next time have her make you sandwich or some grub before hand.....Honey Smacks will suffice though. Cheeks, food and NT, sounds like a solid night.

I've known homie for three years, covered his ***, helped him out with gas money even when I wasnt riding, did his computer system, and more. He had my back for stuff to.I can understand him not letting me get a room. I just wanted the Futon for the night

I feel you, just pay attention to the red flags/warning signs of a person's character. I had a few dudes like this....I gave them a pass and tried to ignore the character flaws, but the one time I needed the folks the most....that empty dial tone from a jail cell made me dead all those fools with the quickness.

This has been a ******** DAY
I wake up at 5am todo a drive from GA to VA. Took 9 hours. Since my check in day for my upper classmen dorms is tuesday my friend said come anyway and we hang so I'm down.
I get there are 2 and we hang and have fun. He then tells me so BS that I could have checked in today because his friend was a RA and would have let me in. So I'm heated cause homie is off duty now. So Im thinking whatever its cool I'll just chill at his place today. Drunken vidya or call people over. He then tells me at 8pm that I cant stay because of his girl is coming over even though he promised me the damn couch at least. Nobody else I know with a place will be here till tomorow.
Been running around heated for the past couple of hours NIKETALK. Its too late to check into a hotel for some fing reason so I'm in a macdonalds parking lot using their wifi on my netbook waiting for 8am. I'm sleeping in the car tonight on ********. F this man.
mean.gif

This time has alowed me to fix my schedule for classes, find all but 2 of my books for class in PDF files
smokin.gif
so only 110$ in books this semester when I should be spending a G. I got the White/red/black 4s in my size at retail. last pair in the mall
Thats bogus as hell!   I'd cut that cat off for good.  At least you got some things done and turned a negative into a positive.

what kind of coffee you guys making at home? :nerd: brands and roasts

i want something medium roast but has a nice flavor to it.

i use lots of sugar and cream though :lol: :smh:

Who here has phone protectors for there iPhone?

The phone cost 450-500 full retail price, so what is another 20-30 for a case. Don't be cheap, protect your investment or when it breaks you will be one of those dudes pissed they have a cracked screen and have to come out of pocket for a new phone.

The cases take away from the appearance, but it's worth it.

Who here has phone protectors for there iPhone?

The phone cost 450-500 full retail price, so what is another 20-30 for a case. Don't be cheap, protect your investment or when it breaks you will be one of those dudes pissed they have a cracked screen and have to come out of pocket for a new phone.

The cases take away from the appearance, but it's worth it.
I was thinking the same

About Natrix, wasn't the last thing he was talking about was going on a vacation to relax and clear his mind
Hope he's alright tho

Back
Top Bottom