the thread about nothing...

What's all this talk I'm hearing about NaS having a ghostwriter in the past couple hours? Anyone shed light on the source?
a ghostwriter for 2 decades of work and were just now hearing about it?
indifferent.gif
i dont think so
That's exactly what I'm saying though.....
nerd.gif

http://www.rappersiknow.com/2012/08/13/nas-lost-ghostwriters/

Nas

Will Smith’s “Just Cruisin” – ghost-written by Nas
Will Smith’s “Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It” – ghost-written by Nas
Will Smith’s “Yes Yes Ya’ll” – co-written by Nas & Skillz
Will Smith’s “Chasin’ Forever” – co-written by Nas & Skillz
AZ’s "Mo Money, Mo Murder" – (AZ’s verse) co-written by Nas & AZ
Olu Dara’s "The Jungle" – ghost-written by Nas
Foxy’s Verse on "Affirmative Action" – ghost-written by Nas
Foxy’s Verse on "Hardcore" – ghost-written by Nas
Foxy’s Verse on "Encore" – ghost-written by Nas
Foxy’s Verse on "Firm Fiasco" – ghost-written by Nas
Foxy’s Verse on "Untouchable" – co-written by Nas & Mel Man
Foxy’s Verse on "Firm Biz" – co-written by Nas & AZ
Foxy’s Verse on "Executive Decision" co-written by Nas & Nature
Jermaine Dupri’s "Turn It Out" – co-written by Nas & ROC
Jermaine Dupri’s "I Gotta Have It" – co-written by Nas & Bryan M. Cox
Jermaine Dupri’s "Still Gotta Have It" – co-written by Nas, Monica, & B. M. Cox
Cha Cha’s "Momma" – ghost-written by Nas
Fat Joe’s "Jon Blaze" – (Fat Joe’s verse) ghost-written by Nas
Timbaland’s "To My…" – ghost-written by Nas
Diddy’s “Journey Through The Life” – (Diddy’s verse) ghost-written by Nas
RUN DMC’s "Queen’s Day" – (Run’s & DMC’s verses) co-written by Nas, Prodigy, & Havoc
Capone-N-Noreaga’s "B EZ" – (Nore’s verse) co-written by Nas & Capone
Kay Slay’s "Too Much 4 Me" – (Foxy’s verse) co-written by Nas
The Neptunes’ "Popular Thug" – (Pharell’s verse) ghost-written by Nas
Diddy’s “Everything I Love” – co-written by Common & Nas

This has been a ******** DAY

I wake up at 5am todo a drive from GA to VA. Took 9 hours. Since my check in day for my upper classmen dorms is tuesday my friend said come anyway and we hang so I'm down.

I get there are 2 and we hang and have fun. He then tells me so BS that I could have checked in today because his friend was a RA and would have let me in. So I'm heated cause homie is off duty now. So Im thinking whatever its cool I'll just chill at his place today. Drunken vidya or call people over. He then tells me at 8pm that I cant stay because of his girl is coming over even though he promised me the damn couch at least. Nobody else I know with a place will be here till tomorow.

Been running around heated for the past couple of hours NIKETALK. Its too late to check into a hotel for some fing reason so I'm in a macdonalds parking lot using their wifi on my netbook waiting for 8am. I'm sleeping in the car tonight on ********. F this man. :smh:

This time has alowed me to fix my schedule for classes, find all but 2 of my books for class in PDF files :smokin so only 110$ in books this semester when I should be spending a G. I got the White/red/black 4s in my size at retail. last pair in the mall

Is that it? That's nothing lol, Jay already got production credit on that track and I'm sure him and Nas were throwing ideas back and forth for the track. If that's really it then I'm thankful. Jay E album will probably be the best or second to best Hip-Hop album of the year.
Actually no. Jay e & static of dead prez wrote a large portion of Untitled album

Is that it? That's nothing lol, Jay already got production credit on that track and I'm sure him and Nas were throwing ideas back and forth for the track. If that's really it then I'm thankful. Jay E album will probably be the best or second to best Hip-Hop album of the year.

Not to burst your bubble, but Jay Elec's album will come out the same time as Red Cafe and Young Hot Rod's.

This has been a ******** DAY
I wake up at 5am todo a drive from GA to VA. Took 9 hours. Since my check in day for my upper classmen dorms is tuesday my friend said come anyway and we hang so I'm down.
I get there are 2 and we hang and have fun. He then tells me so BS that I could have checked in today because his friend was a RA and would have let me in. So I'm heated cause homie is off duty now. So Im thinking whatever its cool I'll just chill at his place today. Drunken vidya or call people over. He then tells me at 8pm that I cant stay because of his girl is coming over even though he promised me the damn couch at least. Nobody else I know with a place will be here till tomorow.
Been running around heated for the past couple of hours NIKETALK. Its too late to check into a hotel for some fing reason so I'm in a macdonalds parking lot using their wifi on my netbook waiting for 8am. I'm sleeping in the car tonight on ********. F this man. :smh:
This time has alowed me to fix my schedule for classes, find all but 2 of my books for class in PDF files :smokin so only 110$ in books this semester when I should be spending a G. I got the White/red/black 4s in my size at retail. last pair in the mall

Where in VA are you at my dude?

a ghostwriter for 2 decades of work and were just now hearing about it? :stoneface: i dont think so
No, what it is is that jay electronica wrote queens get the money on untitled for nas

Detox will release before Jay Elect drops an LP

That **** is supposed to drop on my birthday too...I will cut that dude off forever if it doesnt drop...im sounding like a girls whos been cheated on but keep coming back :smh:

Just watched an Intervention update online (Amy W.)- I was in medical detox with her back in July 2009 (put myself in to prevent any more seizures and do things the right way)- glad to have met such a sweet and thoughtful person- and I couldnt be happier to see that she has been on the right track since (lost touch shortly after) and that she was pregnant and doing so well with her daughter and new boyfriend, and back in school. I havent touched what got me in that position since, and never will. But it makes me wonder if I'm holding myself back by drinking and smoking the last couple years- I'm close to getting my bachelors and I already have a great job, family, and friends- but maybe I could've found the right one and settled down already too. I'm about done with sleeping around and dating so many different women- I've gone through 5 girlfriends this year :smh: and cant maintain a serious relationship with women (just friends and sexual).Guess i just gotta stay patient, but seeing others in good relationships every day makes things more difficult- and i keep finding either lunatics or overly conservative/naive women that cant handle somebody thats lived as crazy as i have. Just gotta keep my head up and keep improving, learn from the past and keep a postive outlook- keep the faith and know that my day is coming. That patience is a virtue. Not sure why I'm posting this, but needed to get if out- and my best friend is facing some tougher times than me, so i didnt wanna put it on him. Anybody here feel me or going through the same type situation?
Cudi's alright, but the thread is >>>>
that bodybuilding link is hilarious- some women are crazy

Everything in moderation...you can't think your past is holding you back from a promising future. I've always believed that you never find anything good when you are looking for it. Think about when you are searching for that damn TV remote control? Do you ever find it when you want it or think you need it before the game tips off? No, you find it when you least expect it and stop looking.

Usually you are alone or by yourself for certain reasons for individual growth. Use those times to improve upon yourself so when you don't meet that right person you have something special to offer. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders and it definitely helps to speak/think the positive into existence.

my favorite commercial of all time. Idk what it is, but I can watch this a million times and still smile

strange thing is, it actually made me go into a shoe circus and not buy a pc

Last edited:
Petersburg

Ahhh damn....you are heading to Virginia State? If you were further up North, you could roll threw and stay at my place. I moved out of Richmond a couple years ago.

Places that are open 24/7 in Richmond:

Walmart
Waffle House
American Family Fitness
Dennys
IHop

You could roll up to VCU's campus or something. Most of my folks moved out of the Cap City or I would hit someone up to see if you could crash.

Be easy.

Ahhh damn....you are heading to Virginia State? If you were further up North, you could roll threw and stay at my place. I moved out of Richmond a couple years ago.
Places that are open 24/7 in Richmond:
Walmart
Waffle House
American Family Fitness
Dennys
IHop
You could roll up to VCU's campus or something. Most of my folks moved out of the Cap City or I would hit someone up to see if you could crash.
Be easy.
Thanks for the offer and all. I'm just pissed as hell he pulled that ****. That crap sobered me up fast. Just cant believed he pulled that BS.

Thanks for the offer and all. I'm just pissed as hell he pulled that ****. That crap sobered me up fast. Just cant believed he pulled that BS.

Yeah that's pretty grimey....I would no longer mess with that character, if he leaves you high and dry when it comes to a matter like this, what would he do if you guys were out and ran into a troubling situation?

Dudes that put p**** way before their friends are not worth your time. Take it as a lesson learned, welcome to VA by the way, hope it goes up from here.

Just witnessed 2 guys get into a fight on the train. One had Toms and the other had on boat shoes. I should have got up and knocked them both out.

Yeah that's pretty grimey....I would no longer mess with that character, if he leaves you high and dry when it comes to a matter like this, what would he do if you guys were out and ran into a troubling situation?
Dudes that put p**** way before their friends are not worth your time. Take it as a lesson learned, welcome to VA by the way, hope it goes up from here.
I've known homie for three years, covered his ***, helped him out with gas money even when I wasnt riding, did his computer system, and more. He had my back for stuff to.I can understand him not letting me get a room. I just wanted the Futon for the night

I just went IN on my shorty in the bedroom.

She is knocked out, and I am butt naked sitting at the dining room table eating Honey Smacks and browsing NT.

Life is Good :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom