the thread about nothing...

recommend me a show to watch nt

i didnt like the wire and i dont like mad men

ive seen all the breaking bad, walking dead, fringe, white collar, suits, falling skies, and i liked them all.

hDU7f.png

eBCzw.png

45sd2.png

uLrfJ.png

8RxCE.png

ytWAT.png

:rofl: :rofl: :pimp:

Last edited:
sex and the city brah , or dexter
hope you wernt serious about sex and the city and alredy watch dexter
House or Bones
already watch house, didnt like bones
Watch Lost
Seen it already.
Wilfred, it's always sunny in Philadelphia that's all I got in my mind right now
gonna watch wilfred.

thanks for suggestions guys. repped

you know whats funny, most of these shows that ive seen that ive mentioned or you guys have mentioned, i didnt see on tv. i usually just stream them and i watch the whole series continuously for a week or two depending on how long it. then on shows like dexter, breaking bad, walking dead, i hate when i catch up to it and have to wait a week or for new season to start. i just get spoiled by watching the whole series unfold so quickly.

Last edited:
recommend me a show to watch nt
i didnt like the wire and i dont like mad men
ive seen all the breaking bad, walking dead, fringe, white collar, suits, falling skies, and i liked them all.
Wilfred, it's always sunny in Philadelphia that's all I got in my mind right now

first couple seasons of Always Sunny were awesome but show turned into crap after the first 2-3 season :smh: havent watched it since.

first couple seasons of Always Sunny were awesome but show turned into crap after the first 2-3 season
mean.gif
havent watched it since.
drop the bath salts breh, the only lame season was last season. danny devito on that show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know some of ya'll are gonna recognize this one
pimp.gif
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

classic and it reminded me of when Shyne sampled it

damn the video wont pop up from youtube.

Last edited:
shyne didnt sample here i come, barrington levy does that in shiddldlekldkeldkeldkeldedaddly diddly thing in all of his songs. 

I'm trolling someone on a car forum to explain why a certain tire can't be used on a certain wheel. I'm expecting a full essay.

This will be gud.

Watching Donald Glover's standup on Youtube. It's pretty good. I don't know if it's just because I like him because of Community though.

Went to McD to get Sweet Tea.
Came back home .. it was regular tea. :x :x SMFH. Boner kill.
Always sip before you dip.

Made that mistake once before. Got home my Sprite tasted like straight water. Needless to say I went right back up there to get my Sprite.

Back
Top Bottom