the thread about nothing...

A lot of miscers are on NT I see...announce yourselves!!

Btw this thread is now about monkeys being silly

15a8i9.jpg

2h52sra.jpg

nfnr4i.jpg

2pq51ki.jpg

Not srs

I had an old account on nt and it took me forever to reach 300 post so i could sell something. When i was at about 290 post, NT moved and my acount got deleted. I just made my new accound and there is no post limit.
PHEELZGUDBRUH

I had an old account on nt and it took me forever to reach 300 post so i could sell something. When i was at about 290 post, NT moved and my acount got deleted. I just made my new accound and there is no post limit.
PHEELZGUDBRUH
So basically you post so you can sell?

If so,
indifferent.gif

To the people who have seen Hells on Wheels:

What do you like about it?

Last edited:
PHEELZGUDBRUH
if your just on here to sell why dont you  make an ebay account?

Last edited:
Is this song really a worldwide phenomenon right now?:lol: It have 28 million views on youtube so far.:x

Last edited:
Prison Break. Now. You can thank me later.
thanks bro. completely forgot about that. watched parts of first season when it was first on
add luther (BBC), game of thrones (HBO) and spartacus(STARZ) to the list.
never was into the whole mythological and 300 types of shows but im gonna check out luther
@iswearimcool

Check out Spartacus. It had the best season finale(season 1) out of any show that I've seen.
Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, and Homeland. All amazing.
Sons of Anarchy.
alphas too.
thanks guys.

Ah yo sleeping on a nice set of breasts is dope tho. Real talk goodnight. She know they pillows

Last edited:
Last edited:
Excited for these last 2 weeks before school starts...

Finished all my school shopping, at least school supplies...probably bought enough for 3-4 semesters to be honest...
Went to Burlington Coat Factory yesterday and bought a Nautrica umbrella for $9 :pimp:
Laptop battery came in today as well...wasn't expecting it till Wednesday at the earliest since it was First Class and shipped Friday

Hope the rest of the NT fam has a good week :nthat:

Last edited:
I got dragged into the women's restroom at a bar called "Sharkeez" in Manhattan Beach on Saturday by some Russian chick. She didn't do anything though we stood in front of the sink as I got her number and other chicks came with a shocked look and then nodding in approval. Most exciting Saturday of my Summer by far.

Last edited:
Wassup NT fam? It is early as **** right now. I'm off at 2:00 today feelsberrygoodman.

California Love- 2PAC FT. Dr.Dre :smokin :smokin :smokin

This will be the 1st year that I don't upgrade to the new iPhone on day one. I'm not eligible till the end of October so I will be sitting time until unless AT&T moves up the date.

Back
Top Bottom