the thread about nothing...

I feel like she was singing to me.

Anyone make a move from NY to Cali (SF)? My cousin moved there, well not in SF, but Stockton which I believe isnt that far away. Thinking of taking a semester of school (spring) somewhere in SF, just for a change of scenery.

one of my friends from hs moved to san fran from new york and she loves it. i visited san fran last month and although it was a cool place, i wouldnt wanna live there. i didnt care for all the hills and the chilly weather. la is where it's at and i can't wait to move out there next fall. definitely visit san fran or wherever ur going for a few days to see how you like it before committing an entire semester.

mad pissed dudes ALLLLLLL over registered for the CHICAGO ruvilla hunt....like dude why the hell are you in NY registering for the chi hunt :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

mad pissed dudes ALLLLLLL over registered for the CHICAGO ruvilla hunt....like dude why the hell are you in NY registering for the chi hunt
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Yeah talking about making a fun trip, they going home with L's on accounts of THIS GUY...

Im in it so will see what happens 

For all my smokers and Trippy folk .. :smokin :nerd:

A visual mind ****

Suggest fullscreen on your comp or your flatscreen with surround sound like me

Last edited:
just finished watching Savages with my girl, first 5-10 minutes of that movie was pause worthy 
alien.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom